Login

russian armor

I really wish USF Paratroopers were at CP2

26 Aug 2019, 01:21 AM

Airborne coming earlier at 2cps could work without being too op if you limited access to their upgrades until after reaching 3cps. That way you can still use them instead of Riflemen as part of your core, not lock their upgrades to weapons racks and not be too strong too early on.
26 Aug 2019, 03:54 AM

Airborne coming earlier at 2cps could work without being too op if you limited access to their upgrades until after reaching 3cps. That way you can still use them instead of Riflemen as part of your core, not lock their upgrades to weapons racks and not be too strong too early on.

+1

That being said the RA change will definitely help them coming at 3cp but still wouldn't be horrible to have them at 2cp considering almost all other elite inf callins are at 2cp now and just the carbines without weapon upgrades aren't super OP or anything.
26 Aug 2019, 04:44 AM

+1

That being said the RA change will definitely help them coming at 3cp but still wouldn't be horrible to have them at 2cp considering almost all other elite inf callins are at 2cp now and just the carbines without weapon upgrades aren't super OP or anything.

I actually like the idea of bringing Paratroopers on without access to their weapons upgrades and locking the weapon upgrades even farther down the CP tree. That way the Paratroopers themselves come in at 2 CPs, but cannot get LMGs or Thompsons until 4 or even 5 or 6 CPs. This would encourage players to use Paratroopers with BARs or Bazookas from the weapon racks instead of waiting for LMGs or Thompsons. I think it would make an interesting dynamic where you could:

1. Get Paras late game and immediately give the Thompsons or LMGs, such as replacing lost Riflemen.

2. Get Paras right away at 2 CPs and wait for late game upgrades.

3. Get Paras right away at 2 CPs and get BARs on some or all of them to give a power boost early on, but lose out on the late game LMGs and Thompsons.

4. Get Paras right away as a dedicated super-bazooka squad when weapon racks are unlocked.
26 Aug 2019, 08:28 AM

Just leave as it is. I would rather see P47s reworked since they suck now.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★