Login

russian armor

vCOH low level players tournament

21 Jul 2019, 07:17 AM

Hello people, my friends and I are organizing a tiny 1v1 tournament (4 competitors) that will start today (21/07/2019) at 20pm UTC. Me, Hilario and Minis are going to stream and cast this tournament.
The idea behind this (besides the obvious fun) is to testing the tournament model, the rules, the stream and caster's organization, so in near future we will be able to organize bigger tournaments with some acquired experience.
The tournament will be casted in spanish. Sorry but our english is horrible yet, we will work on it so in near future when we organize new tournaments we will cast them in english.

Calendar: First match: today (21/07/2019) at 20pm UTC.
The idea is to play one or two matches per week.
The final match is expected to be played in mid August.

Tournament structure: 4 players, double elimination, with double final.

Match structure: One match consists in the best of three maps, with two games per map, switching sides in the second game of each map. If after the 3rt map the match is tied, there will be a 4th map as a tie-breaker, but in this case without the second game so there is no side switching, therefore it is the final and decisive game of the match.

Players:
BirritaMagica
Pervic
JVM
BerserkPunk

They all have levels between 4 and 7 in ranked 1v1. And we (the casters) are mid level players (between level 9 and 12 (1v1)).

Tournament rules (in spanish): Tournament rules

Torunament brackets: Tournament brackets

Torunament Twitch channels:
hilariofrrplay
lkzmini
jppeiper

As I said before, the idea is to gather experience to organice other tournaments in near future. The next one in our minds is a mid level players 1v1 tournament, so if you want to join us with the planning or just to play, just talk to us, you are always welcome.
Regards.
30 Jul 2019, 19:19 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

I'd like to join this, but it seems I was a bit late. Any chance for a later tournament?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★