Login

russian armor

How to counter Allies range, speed and mass in 4v4?

18 Jul 2019, 09:56 AM

You can instantly cancel it and avoid the bombs though. 200 muni wasted! :snfCHVGame:

Oh yeah.

You know, it has been so long since I saw hull down that I totally forgot that the sandbags and trenches all poof into the ether at the click of a button.

KV-2 siege mode cries stalinist inferior tears.
18 Jul 2019, 10:24 AM

Oh yeah.

You know, it has been so long since I saw hull down that I totally forgot that the sandbags and trenches all poof into the ether at the click of a button.

KV-2 siege mode cries stalinist inferior tears.

I just don't like playing OP Jaeger Armor every teamgame, Festung Armor is like a handicapped version of it so I play that instead. :foreveralone:

KV2 siege mode giving a reload bonus and not requiring infantry is pretty nice, but you can't give it flakturm durability like a hulled down Panther no.
23 Jul 2019, 17:22 PM

I just think it weird, by the time i have brought my mg32 up the frontline, brits already have 2 infantry sections with grenades.
If i go double mg32, soviet will have a clown car ready.
So as osteer your forced to play defensively until your army is ready.
23 Jul 2019, 22:06 PM

by using the op stuff that axis have?! A panther can deal with any armor allies have, even 2v1, if you have command panzer you can fight them easily.

Axis is way superior in indirect fire, armor and abilities.
24 Jul 2019, 01:05 AM

I just think it weird, by the time i have brought my mg32 up the frontline, brits already have 2 infantry sections with grenades.
If i go double mg32, soviet will have a clown car ready.
So as osteer your forced to play defensively until your army is ready.

I feel the same as you, by the time i bring up ny fist vicker, OKW have stum + 2 volk already.
24 Jul 2019, 04:34 AM

Typically as ostheer(okw is harder but go stuka seems the best bet), you want to focus on a big t1 to break such a position, unless you want to play risky with an early light vehicle. Many mortars, grens and mgs will do the most to advance your cause but require diligent micro and unit pres. You will need a pak from t2, but I would skip t3 vs an entrenched foe. 2 at guns will decimate a p4/ostwind or mitigate it to repairs frequently. Panzerwerfers are pretty much necessary or if you see no counter to the LEFH you can try that (Comes late at 8 cps for midgame though) and panthers are incredibly durable late game AT. Brumbars totally win the infantry game if you can keep it alive and support it with infantry, t4 is always a goal for ostheer. I do find you may need help vs Tds though, but there are commanders that can help

I would try try to get a commander that can help with the early game. Abilities such as ambush camo's sprint can keep units on the field longer or quickly flank mgs. Panzer tactician can make a flame ht live much longer and enhance your tanks lategame. I typically bring Storm, Blitz and Jaeger infantry. Storm counters arty with a smoke drop and Stuka dive bomb combo. Jaeger infantry b/c getting infantry that can sprint and fire g43s on the move is great vs mgs to flank and mortars to that shoot at fixed positions. Blitzkreig is a good panzer tactician doc as it has JU87 for late game and a sprint with tactical movement. The Command tank wont delete infantry like the brumbar but it's less popcap and can do more to support panthers and infantry with the aura.

But if your opponents are coordinated your team better be, or you may not stand much of a chance anyways
24 Jul 2019, 19:14 PM

Typically as ostheer(okw is harder but go stuka seems the best bet), you want to focus on a big t1 to break such a position, unless you want to play risky with an early light vehicle. Many mortars, grens and mgs will do the most to advance your cause but require diligent micro and unit pres. You will need a pak from t2, but I would skip t3 vs an entrenched foe. 2 at guns will decimate a p4/ostwind or mitigate it to repairs frequently. Panzerwerfers are pretty much necessary or if you see no counter to the LEFH you can try that (Comes late at 8 cps for midgame though) and panthers are incredibly durable late game AT. Brumbars totally win the infantry game if you can keep it alive and support it with infantry, t4 is always a goal for ostheer. I do find you may need help vs Tds though, but there are commanders that can help

I would try try to get a commander that can help with the early game. Abilities such as ambush camo's sprint can keep units on the field longer or quickly flank mgs. Panzer tactician can make a flame ht live much longer and enhance your tanks lategame. I typically bring Storm, Blitz and Jaeger infantry. Storm counters arty with a smoke drop and Stuka dive bomb combo. Jaeger infantry b/c getting infantry that can sprint and fire g43s on the move is great vs mgs to flank and mortars to that shoot at fixed positions. Blitzkreig is a good panzer tactician doc as it has JU87 for late game and a sprint with tactical movement. The Command tank wont delete infantry like the brumbar but it's less popcap and can do more to support panthers and infantry with the aura.

But if your opponents are coordinated your team better be, or you may not stand much of a chance anyways

I second this. You may also never get to werfers as other people have mentioned you may need your ally to do it for you. Pray hard.

Yesterday I fought a US player who went rear echelon grenade spam combined with paks with a Soviet ally who went MGs, AT guns, and guards.

Both times my teammate and I "won" the lane, but it meant I never had anything beyond t2 since I had to keep reinforcing to delay while my partner who was OKW (twice) was providing Stuka support - so I was at his mercy. I used Strategic Reserves so I could at least have a cloaked 251 while providing flares for intel. All the munitions went towards flares, all my MP towards reinforcing.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 24
unknown 2
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak