Login

russian armor

a few ideas

15 Oct 2013, 10:44 AM

There were a lot of suggestions to add to the game Fallschirmjäger. I also propose to add the Soviet paratroopers. 6 people x 6 PPS-43 / PPSH-41, 2 ​​PTRD / PTRS upgrade, firecracker / explosives, landing with a parachute

Add KV-85 as an analogue Panthers

Add to T-34-85 mesh frames, reduces damage from panzerschreck, level 2 vet

Finally, the new veteran ability to penal battalions - suppressive fire. For 5-8 seconds, increasing the rate of SVT-40
15 Oct 2013, 11:30 AM

I think the Ostheer should have additional elite infantry options in the form of call-ins. Gebirgsjäger could be a good addition.
5 men x 4 Kar98s/ x 1 STG.
They would come with the camouflage and the ability to throw grenades as standard? Maybe a weapon upgrade too (Lmg 42 or G43s). In addition they won't suffer penalties for travelling through heavy snow and blizzards.

I think the ability to ignore heavy snow and move at full speed in blizzard would make the unit very useful. At the same time they can be used on summer maps as well.

Anyway it's just a suggestion. I have a soft spot for Gebirgsjäger's as you can probably see!
15 Oct 2013, 11:33 AM

Wow, I knew soviets actually applied improvised armor to their tanks to protect against fausts, I didn't realize they made their own mesh armor too. Apparently, wooden boards attached to the sides and spaced from the armor was just as effective.

As for Soviet paratroopers, sadly them parachuting in wouldn't be as appropriate since they were mainly used as infantry, they only had a few combat drops.
15 Oct 2013, 11:33 AM

absolutely these are great ideas for dlc's or content updates. The nice thing would be if the added stuff like this for free as well :D just saying.....

15 Oct 2013, 11:36 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Oct 2013, 11:33 AMTurtle
Wow, I knew soviets actually applied improvised armor to their tanks to protect against fausts, I didn't realize they made their own mesh armor too. Apparently, wooden boards attached to the sides and spaced from the armor was just as effective.

As for Soviet paratroopers, sadly them parachuting in wouldn't be as appropriate since they were mainly used as infantry, they only had a few combat drops.

SO? the same could apply to paratroopers in coh1...

No I think they should have paradrops. Soviet paratroopers (and in rare cases marines) were used in small numbers to drop right behind enemy lines. these were not always like the large scale ops in western europe. They DID paratroop small units behind the lines
15 Oct 2013, 13:12 PM

Paratroopers are often used as its intended purpose (with varying success) or as infantry: a large parachute landing at Moscow (successful) in the Battle of Crimea (successful) in the battle for the Dnieper (unsuccessful) in the war against Japan (a very successful ) and hundreds of sabotage missions

the soviet airborne experience
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS