Login

russian armor

What do you find Un-fun about coh2?

25 Jun 2019, 03:27 AM

The best part is to see toxic people say "ez" when they win a game by 2 points lol!

No, the best is when they say 'GG EZ' very early on (when they might be winning a lot), then go on to lose after a 45min-1hr game. Then you say only "GG", to which they usually respond with either 'XYZ is OP', 'lucky' or 'my teammate threw'.
25 Jun 2019, 13:11 PM

No, the best is when they say 'GG EZ' very early on (when they might be winning a lot), then go on to lose after a 45min-1hr game. Then you say only "GG", to which they usually respond with either 'XYZ is OP', 'lucky' or 'my teammate threw'.

OMG I lovvveeee it when people do this. The feeling is ever so satisfying after kicking their butt!
25 Jun 2019, 15:02 PM

That
Is
My
Shit.

Literally one of the reasons I keep playing this game is for moments like that. Then you have to hit em' up with the 'git gud' or some typical gamer gloat for maximum salt.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★