Login

russian armor

[Damage] Molotovs vs incendiary nades

11 Jun 2019, 19:37 PM

So, it seems volks incendiary nades have a higher DOT than concscripts molotovs.

This is a conclusion I've come by watching mg42s just tank the damage of the molotovs without moving and just the ammount of damage my maxims take everytime I decide to do the same

I'm intrested to know the exact numbers to know if its just my impression or its a concrete thing
11 Jun 2019, 19:46 PM

I think they both do the same damage per "tick" (10?) but I believe the lava nade has an initial burst that the molotov doesn't when it explodes.

You could just test this very easily with cheat-tools -- spawn a VG and a Con, then get a neutral squad in non-cover and try both out to see how much damage they do.
11 Jun 2019, 20:10 PM

Molotovs also have an initial burst of damage, but I've just tested with sidaroth and okw lava nades took could kill a maxim on its own.

His conection is crashing so we couldn't test the molotov damage against an mg34 crew, but, as a placeholder, I'm quite sure they get them below 50% hp
11 Jun 2019, 20:27 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

Conscript molotov:

Initial blast damage: 10

Tick damage: 6

Range: 5-15(?)

Cost: 20 muni

throw time: 3.6 seconds, no fuse

requires molotov unlock

Volks incin grenade:

Initial blast damage: 10

Tick damage: 6

Range: 5-20(?)

Cost: 30 muni

throw time: 1.5 seconds, 0.75 fuse

requires truck called in

11 Jun 2019, 20:58 PM

Huh, didn't know the molly had an initial burst damage -- always thought it was just the first "tick".

So damage wise they are the same, and I guess I misread the stats page which listed damage as 10 (I took that as the DOT, not the initial burst).

More you know!

edit: BTW you don't need a partner to test this, you can just load up a game in cheat/mod tools and change ownership of squads.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★