Login

russian armor

Post-game stats suggestion

10 Oct 2013, 07:36 AM

This is not really a big deal but I think it would be nice...

When you view post-game statistics, under the tables where you get how many enemies you've killed and how many losses you have etc., why not have a total? Like for example, let's say me and a friend played in one team, and I had 150 kills and he had 170 kills, why not have that added up at the bottom as our team have killed 320 enemies in total? Like how it was in CoH1. Just a suggestion...
10 Oct 2013, 11:29 AM

But why? You know 150+170 makes 320...?
10 Oct 2013, 12:12 PM

i Would like to see, more stats like how many vehicle/buildings destroyed, etc. Rather than how many times I used ability with certain unit, or how much damage I have taken.

P.S. I really dislike damage dealt for team games. It gives some arty/stuka/katusa spammers false idea on how good they played/are....
10 Oct 2013, 13:27 PM

But why? You know 150+170 makes 320...?

Because I'm too lazy to add up 4 teams numbers for such an unimportant detail. That, and why not?
10 Oct 2013, 13:32 PM

The more stats the better. :)
12 Oct 2013, 08:27 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Oct 2013, 13:27 PMHume

Because I'm too lazy to add up 4 teams numbers for such an unimportant detail. That, and why not?

How about: Because there are a million more important things the developer team should spend their time on?
13 Oct 2013, 10:40 AM

How about: Because there are a million more important things the developer team should spend their time on?

True, I just thought while they're at it throw in a simple calculator process. Like I said in my first post, this is not really a big deal. Just something I personally missed, I have many suggestions but I don't post them as I'm a casual gamer so I trust more serious gamers to have a better opinion or input to what needs to change first, some changes I'm not happy with sometimes, but I take it as it is and make it work for myself. The only thing I really want is custom maps, and I even understand that this, too, is not necessarily on the top of the list for professional gamers, just my casual gamer opinion.

Anyway sorry for rambling on, in short, I agree with you.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★