Login

russian armor

Music Historical Playlist Main Menu

11 May 2019, 18:34 PM

Why not have inspired Historical music in game to make a lot more authentic.

This surely be great. All the German, Russian, British and American Marches included in game would be such an interesting vibe and atmosphere for this game would be.

Even music that can be played during in-game would make this a lot more interesting too!

Nothing too radical or racial of course but to create Authenticity would be cool!

I suggest for German Faction: Königgrätzer-Marsch , Kameraden(not nazi but was used to bring about nationalism, all the same applies for every other nationality).

For Russia: Kalinka, March of the defenders of Moscow.

America: An American March song. Dont know their march songs that well. Any suggestions fellow americans? I was thinking "When Johnny Comes Marching Home" although it is a Civil War song, it is pretty good.

British: Rule Britannia!

All these songs are nationalistic representation! What do you guys think?
11 May 2019, 19:24 PM

I'm not sure that's moddable sadly.
11 May 2019, 23:24 PM

I'm not sure that's moddable sadly.

That is rather unfortunate. I was thinking that it maybe something for COH3 instead. Make it Authentic which would make the game feel great.

Do you have any suggestions for an American march song, assuming that you are an American yourself?
12 May 2019, 02:49 AM

Even though it isn't moddable, there's no reason you couldn't make a Spotify playlist for this. I like the idea, personally.

For Americans, you definitely need to include Blood on the Risers. Not only is it an awesome song, but the paratroopers actually reference it in-game.
12 May 2019, 08:47 AM
Master Modmaker Badge

The only thing you can change is the background video.
12 May 2019, 09:21 AM

Damn. I hope this idea can be implemented into the next game. What makes a historical game great is its authenticity sometimes.

Like Rising Storm 2 and the music. It is nice and catchy.

The current music is good but would be nice if someone felt like having that authenticity feeling, that there would be the option to do so.
12 May 2019, 10:09 AM

That is rather unfortunate. I was thinking that it maybe something for COH3 instead. Make it Authentic which would make the game feel great.

Do you have any suggestions for an American march song, assuming that you are an American yourself?

Well, there is this new tactical FPS game called Hell Let Loose that I'm playing that had this really nice song that caught my attention:

Then there's probably this gem of a march I stumbled upon a couple of months ago:

Also, as weird as it may sound, Girls und Panzer, a I would say rather widely known Anime featuring tanks, also has marches for each of it's "teams" that represent a given country but they use some pretty generic but nonetheless nice marches like for example -

Battle Hymn of The Republic and U.S. Field Artillery March for the US team.

Panzerlied and Erika for the German team.

British Grenadiers for the British team, obviously.

And lastly Katyusha and Polyushko-Polye for the Soviet team.

I really love the "Over there march" tho, it really brings the patriotism up in me and makes me really nostalgic and sad that I can't be a part of that generation of men that lived and fought all of that long time ago. Truly the best and greatest lived during the World Wars, nowadays we only have wannabe tough punks and 90% broken marriages.
12 May 2019, 10:35 AM

Nice A. Soldier. I like your suggestions. They are great and be most certainly a fine addition to coh.

The march songs have definitely a kick. Really inspiring and moving. This would promote authenticity and robust enthusiasm for those are also passionate in history and old lifestyles.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★