Login

russian armor

How about bundle IR.STG44 with Camouflage or something?

2 Apr 2019, 14:06 PM

Yes IR.44 is powerful weapon ,but now didn't like origin COH2,2 infantry AR can't change anything(I remember that time Ober can carry 2xIR44 and MG34 same time),and many time OKW only training “”1“” Ober,and ober already have MG34,so don't you think maybe you will not upgrade 2 rifle for 1 squad use 1 commander ability is so waste?
And commander who have IR44 nomral tactical is “not” deploy PanzerHQ,so high odds when you use this commander,you will not training Ober,and this ability didn't give you any help
So,I think IR44 should bundle with some ability which can use by more unit,and I want see Ost camouflage(didn't have sprint,new commander already have tactical move) in OKW,I think it will give OKW more infantry tactical,and also Panzerfusilliers can like Ost Elite commander‘s G43 Sturmtrooper be a special ability combination,For example fusilliers can use camouflage and 2xPanzerschrecks ambush enemy vehicle like Ost PG with camouflage
2 Apr 2019, 14:26 PM

Not all abilities are equally powerful. Some commanders have a couple of very strong abilities and a few weaker ones.

Special Operations is already the favoured commander for OKW. It doesn't need an extra ability to further entrench its dominance.
2 Apr 2019, 16:24 PM

Do you know what would happen giving them camouflage? They would make the first unit that gets assaulted out of camouflage immediately retreat due to the +50% accuracy for 5seconds.
Obers would vet even faster than they do now and it would be a crap shoot to find them when they hog a fuel point like on Faux Farmlands south. Try routing them with a tank if they can be anywhere nading from far away.
You would basically make commandos but with better medium DPS.
Also it's against the obers "lore". They are basically Waffen-SS.
Crazy fanatical soldiers. Even their idle talk goes around burning everything down to the ground and letting nobody alive. I dont think its them being the stealth sneaks, they are balls to the wall fanatics attacking or perishing in the attempt.
2 Apr 2019, 17:27 PM

Do you know what would happen giving them camouflage? They would make the first unit that gets assaulted out of camouflage immediately retreat due to the +50% accuracy for 5seconds.
Obers would vet even faster than they do now and it would be a crap shoot to find them when they hog a fuel point like on Faux Farmlands south. Try routing them with a tank if they can be anywhere nading from far away.
You would basically make commandos but with better medium DPS.
Also it's against the obers "lore". They are basically Waffen-SS.
Crazy fanatical soldiers. Even their idle talk goes around burning everything down to the ground and letting nobody alive. I dont think its them being the stealth sneaks, they are balls to the wall fanatics attacking or perishing in the attempt.

Not all cloaked units get a "first strike" bonus.
2 Apr 2019, 19:24 PM

I feel the that IR.STG44 should be a default option for Obersoldaten. It is unfortunately accessible to 1 General only, why not make it default. At least it would have 2 options than it currently has but set price to exactly how much the MG34 is!!!
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 15
South Africa 0

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment