Login

russian armor

Riegel mines

29 Mar 2019, 19:03 PM

Hi fellas,

I'd like to know why pros aren't planting shitloads of riegel mines all the time? I mean the half track is really fast, the riegel does not do quite as much damage as teller however it makes limping back on a road back to safety impossible due to its heavy engine crit.
On maps like Steppes there are so many places one can place them without endangering the own tanks to deflect deep dives from a sneaky T34 going for the rocket arti pieces.
In this replay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kC1Qd9iSjt4 the allied went quite a few times for the rocket arti pieces and for deep flanks and all the time a cheap 5popcap HT would've shut them all down.
So why isn't it used more often?

Cheers
29 Mar 2019, 19:07 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

doctrinal, and 251 HT isn't super useful past 8-10 minute mark. It's a good mine, just more tedious to use than what a teller does. If it was on the 222 as well it'd see a lot more use.
29 Mar 2019, 19:10 PM

I mean dives for arti pieces happen rather later when two established frontlines exist and you try to stop the bleed.
I dont think many go for a risky dive with their first piece of medium armor when they might throw the game by immediateloy losing it.
In 3v3 and 4v4 Jaeger Armor is seen in a good 80% of the games and once the elefant is out you normally dont have fuel to spend anymore. You see people with jaeger armor float 200+ fuel like in the replay and he had like 60 popcap. He could've easily incorporated a HT into his roster and make it drive around the rear and plant mines.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★