Login

russian armor

How to counter/ balance greyhound

12 Feb 2019, 15:50 PM

After that magnificient run from nicko in KOTH i get one thing in mind, How to counter greyhounds or gayhounds as you wish. Since it look like very dominant any idea guys ?
i feel the puma get owned by USF AT guns and as OH i don't have a clue apart from lucky mines or ATG plus faust. Maybe increase the price of the combats paradrop or the gayhounds one i dunno. Or maybe make it buildable like the puma for OH.

Give your ideas.

Replay might help by the way.
ddd
12 Feb 2019, 16:13 PM

Luchs is slightly stronger than greyhound and comes earlier and then ofcourse there is puma. As for ostheer 222 is stronger than greyhound without pintle mg. With pintle you may need two 222 which are the same price as greyhound. And if you wanted tips on beating Noggano im afraid hes too good right now.
12 Feb 2019, 16:58 PM

I wonder if good old G43 grenadier spam with many 222s works vs this

And with OKW it seems like fast Puma with JLI's is the best solution... VonIvan was really close to a win with this strat
12 Feb 2019, 17:08 PM

Its really the whole doctrine not just greyhound.

The airdropped combat group allows you get elite inf and an AT gun at same time so there is the counter to light vehicles, and more anti inf pressure.

Usually you have to choose AT or elite in airborne since you don't have enough mp floating around for both but this ability gives both and is cheaper.

Combine that with the greyhound and the wipe support weapons off map and you counter mid game so hard that, well you saw how those matches went.

Off course this relies on doing well in the early game.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 28
Germany 566

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment