Login

russian armor

[2v2] SU&USF vs 2 Weh

7 Feb 2019, 16:36 PM

Hi, I want to submit a reviews quest here, but I accidentally post it under"replay" Thread. I don't want to double upload, so here is my replay post address:
https://www.coh2.org/replay/86121/2v2-su-usf-vs-2weh

This is my thought, it is same with post of above address:
------------
Hi, I uploaded the replay of myself(SU) and stranger USF player.

The map is Vaux farmlands, we are at right (bottom) corner and 2 Weh at left(top).

I think we did good job on first 10 mins, But things got down around 16~18 minus. Weh got two Panzer IV and we don't have tank and did not get anti-tank fast enough. We struggled to maintain the line until 22~24 minus, we lost major gas resource point and the rest of match just a slow death.

I was focusing on occupy bottom VP and gas point. USF were focusing on middle VP.

Here is my thought about potential mistake.

1. Was I made a bad choice to fight for bottom VP and gas point?
2. Was my build sequence bad? Is this why I can't get any tank when one Weh got two panzer IV? I was too focusing on fight, I think I forgot build building in time.
3. Is that possible to form a counter-strike around 18 minus that weh got two tanks, or we already doomed at this point?
4. I didn't land any effective mine, I thought I was too busy to do that, what were good mine landing opportunities during this match?
5. Can I hold line without T34/Su85 until I get enough gas?
6. How could I use SU85 in effective way? I got Su85 later game(around 32 minus) but I feel I never used them currently.
-------------------------

A forum question: How do I directly upload replay under Replay Reviews? I didn't find upload button as same as"replay" thread had.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★