Login

russian armor

Not all the content with Collectors Edition?

26 Sep 2013, 16:29 PM

Quick question: I dont have access to the new 0 CP commanders with my collectors edition?
26 Sep 2013, 20:39 PM

Yes. There are several answers from noun who say basically: We tryed to communicate this as best as possible, and we are sorry if you missed it."

26 Sep 2013, 20:51 PM

26 Sep 2013, 21:32 PM

Sorry I must be stupid, but what does that mean? We don't get them at all? We have to buy them? I can't find them in the Steam DLC store and the "Store" button in game does nothing at all.

So do the CE guys get them or are they invisible? Or just for one mode only? Or...?
26 Sep 2013, 21:50 PM

CE guys dont get them sadly, I think they should for paying 30! extra euro. You can find the new commanders by typing company of heroes 2 in the store-search, then scroll down to the commanders where you can find them. I will not spend one more euro on this game though. Buying the commanders without CE would have cost me less. I bought CE, because I was sure I would get everything with it.

tl;dr: I only bought the CE, because I thought I would get all the content like in Battlefield 3.
26 Sep 2013, 22:24 PM

Ah thank you.

It's good to know that we got a ton of RND commanders for free, but actual new ones cost cashmoney.

Live and learn.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS