Option Distribution Votes
78%
22%
Total votes: 9
Vote VOTE! Vote ABSTAIN
4 Jan 2019, 22:09 PM

Hi all,

Picture the scene...

Your plucky volksgrenadiers are storming through fog of war when they come across the dreaded bofors under construction.

If this were a mortar I'd be inclined to target the engineers first, knowing that if they complete construction I won't be forced to retreat.

Given however the bofor's 'death ray' effect, would you recommend targeting the emplacement itself in the hope that I can destroy it before it's built using incendiary grenade etc?

Any thoughts would be appreciated.
5 Jan 2019, 01:51 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

I would pick the Bofors.

Inflicting MP bleed on Royal Engineers is all fine and dandy, but getting closer to finishing off a Bofors is worth more. The best-case scenario is if the Bofors gets completed at extremely low HP, which stops him from canceling the build (refund of some resources) but makes it easy pickings for a 7.5cm leIG, a Raketen, or a tank.
5 Jan 2019, 03:38 AM
Director of Moderation Badge

It really depends on how complete the bofors is. If it's near completion you go for the engineers to attempt to stop its construction from finishing, because you know if it finishes, your squad must retreat. If it's early in the construction go for the bofors, every shot you get off is damage to the bofors and if he refunds he get a % of what the HP was at when he canceled the build.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★