Login

russian armor

[UKF] What is your 2v2 Brit strategy?

30 Dec 2018, 20:21 PM
Patrion 14

I just do not have much experience as Brit in 2v2 so I am just wondering.
30 Dec 2018, 22:27 PM

Before teching to T2:
Another IS, one vickers, one UC (the order depends heavily on the map, sometimes I even skip the MG)

After T2: Immidiately REs followed by a third IS (this one upgrade with the arty smoke) and second REs (the order again depends on how much ammo I got and general situation, sometimes I dont even get the third IS)

Then the AT gun

If your opponent likes to rush your IS, nade upgrade

No AEC nor Bofors, straight for T3 and Anvil, then Churchill

Then bolster upgrade, weapon upgrades and either another Churchill or a Firefly, depends on the situation

Doctrine: Commandos or Mobile Assault
31 Dec 2018, 00:03 AM

I have a weird strategy but it's actually pretty fun to use if you can use commandos. It works with any of the 3 doctrines that have commandos in them.

I start with an mg then UC and sometimes build a second mg or section, but most of the time I try to skip it if possible and tech up immediately and then get a sniper and sappers (or sometimes skip the sniper if I don't need it or the map doesn't lend itself to sniper play). I get an AEC too and by then I usually have enough CP to make 1-2 commandos (I usually like to have 2-3 throughout the game, which is why I only have 1 section). I also get an at gun and by then I can put PIATs on the sappers and brens on the section, and I'll maybe throw in a second sapper for more at too. When I tech up I usually go for either a firefly or delay for a comet; I prefer the latter because double sappers with double PIATs, an at gun, and the AEC (especially with the treadshot ability) can easily take on medium tanks, especially now that sappers have snares, and people tend to get cocky and try to kill the AEC with their tank, which leads to a lot of tank kills for the Brits in my experience. At the point I get 2-3 tanks I'm usually at pop and that's pretty much it as my core strategy; I'll vary it up of course depending on what's happening in the game but that's the general course of action for me. The whole strategy is really centered around commandos and your tanks when you get them I guess.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★