Login

russian armor

Resources are gone when ....

21 Dec 2018, 22:29 PM

So that happened to me few times. For example my t3 is being built, but i missclick that stop button and t3 is gone with all my resources which i spent on that t3.

Idk may be I dont get the point here, but what is the idea of that? Why is it supposed to be that resources also dissapear?
21 Dec 2018, 22:46 PM
Senior Caster Badge
Patrion 39

This is incorrect you get your resources back in full, though I have heard if you cancel it right at the VERY end it can bug out.
21 Dec 2018, 22:48 PM
Donator 11

This is incorrect you get your resources back in full, though I have heard if you cancel it right at the VERY end it can bug out.

this imo is to stop duping and is caused by server latency
21 Dec 2018, 23:38 PM
Donator 11

The amount of resources you get depends on the health of your building when you cancel it. That is especially important for okw buildings that are often build in forward positions. Deleting a building returns some of the resources used for conversion, namely the cost * hp / max_hp. It doesn't return the cost of a truck though, which is an intended penalty in case your position is under attack but you remove before transforming truck takes damage.
22 Dec 2018, 10:42 AM

The amount of resources you get depends on the health of your building when you cancel it. That is especially important for okw buildings that are often build in forward positions. Deleting a building returns some of the resources used for conversion, namely the cost * hp / max_hp. It doesn't return the cost of a truck though, which is an intended penalty in case your position is under attack but you remove before transforming truck takes damage.

That happened to me with SOV faction. I guess there are no proper explanation for this thing. Just so stupid lol. When my strategy is all about getting fast t70 but t3 is cancelled by miss click and resources dissapear.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★