Login

russian armor

My first decent match with brits

18 Dec 2018, 05:14 AM

Well, I've finally got matched with someone of rank 500

Overall, I had the upper hand in the match.

Having two pyrotechnic tommies seems to be a bad investment because you will end up lacking healing most of the time. Also cromwells are reeeeeeeeeeeeeeallly bad. At least T34s can kill infantry with their mgs

The vickers UC seems really usefull as it can help you out dps the enemy while remaining mobile. I had axis suicide infantry trying to destroy it.
18 Dec 2018, 10:23 AM

I dont remember the last time I built a cromwell because of how bad they are, comets too for that matter. If I'm early to tanks, Centaur, late, FF/Churchil.

Maybe I need to give the cromwell another go but it just never seems to have that umpfh that you want a tank to have.

UC with vickers upgrade is king, supress for muni and drop models quite fast, dual Mg+ Vickers ftw! Just watch out for those poxy rakketens.

I disagree with pyro tommies being a bad call, they get additional range which allows you to get more shots in at range which is where tommie squads do best. I will go 2 pyro 1 healing or 2 for 2 and buddy them up with each other as they can all shoot to the vision range, not just the pyro ones.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★