Login

russian armor

Looking for team-mates

30 Nov 2018, 21:52 PM

Hi,

As per topic, I'm looking for person/people to play/practice with.

To this day I have played about 100 games or so. I must admit though, bulk of these games happened back in 2014. As you can see I had quite a pause.

I mostly play USF, SOV with and odd game as Wermacht. While I'm far from being an expert, I find allies to be more challenging, thus rewarding, as I feel it's easier to force reaction as Wermacht, to which Allies then need to adapt to. Again, that's just my impression, so don't pick up those forks and torches just yet :).

I'm mostly a 3v3, 4v4 nooblet, tough I'm trying to improve my 1v1 recently. I don't want to ruin some random dude's day by going 2v2 just yet :D.

Anyway, I'd love to play with somebody, who don't mind a loss every now and then. I haven't seen an Ender Wiggin in RL, who would win every game every time - practice makes master. So, as long as you endure me I promise to endure you :D. Maybe we'll get better together eventually.

My nick ingame & Steam is Sartori. I try to play most evenings (Central European Time), tough RL is a bitch and that's obviously not always possible.

Oh, and Magnus did nothing wrong.
1 Dec 2018, 10:24 AM

hi,
If you are still looking for a mate to play with, please feel free to contact me.
I also play allies mostly, and I have the same reasons as yours that I chose to start with the allies instead of the axis. I used to be ranked top ten for SOV and USF and top hundred for UKF and OST in 4v4. However, it dropped a bit after I got into college.
I have a friend who mostly plays in low rank as well, so I always act very easily to the new players and don't mind to lose the game.

The only issue is that I live in the PTS time zone area which may not fit your schedule.

Please leave me a message under this site, and we can discuss further.
7 Dec 2018, 13:41 PM

Hi Sartori,

I only play 1v1 as USF at the moment, around level 8. I don't know how this compares to your level, but I'd be up for some team games now and then or 1v1's if you perhaps change your mind and play some Axis ;) And i'm also on CET.

I'll add you on Steam and we'll see!
7 Dec 2018, 16:26 PM

Hi Woco,

Invite acceppted. I don't believe level matters at all. You can max out playing against easy AI, tough that won't make you a better player.

As I wrote already I sometimes do play as Wermacht.

See you in game soon hopefully. :)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS