Login

russian armor

COH2 Season Pass / Command Pass

26 Sep 2013, 16:40 PM
Benefactor 3110

@comrade Alexei,

i agree with you. It could help if people could just get to the good stuff for free over work in automatch. But im afraid a lot of people would only join automatch and want to meet a friend their, so they can just get a free win from another. Automatch would become unplayable... because of all the wannefreewins.

Why dont we just work with the hypothesis, that nowadays a niche product like an PC Strategy Game needs to get constant revenue for the company an find a way to live with it.

But IF we do this, we try to get our agenda adressed too. Because if most pepole pay constantly (season pass) then relic/sega needs to do their homework as well.
It is a give and take.

Last point i think a free model would need time to programm this and implement this, time which could be used to more use in adressing issuses like "observer Modus" and so on.

Best Regards
26 Sep 2013, 17:27 PM

I would totally buy some sort of Commander-/Seasonpass
26 Sep 2013, 19:10 PM
Senior Mapmaker Badge

@comrade Alexei,

i agree with you. It could help if people could just get to the good stuff for free over work in automatch. But im afraid a lot of people would only join automatch and want to meet a friend their, so they can just get a free win from another. Automatch would become unplayable... because of all the wannefreewins.

Why dont we just work with the hypothesis, that nowadays a niche product like an PC Strategy Game needs to get constant revenue for the company an find a way to live with it.

But IF we do this, we try to get our agenda adressed too. Because if most pepole pay constantly (season pass) then relic/sega needs to do their homework as well.
It is a give and take.

Last point i think a free model would need time to programm this and implement this, time which could be used to more use in adressing issuses like "observer Modus" and so on.

Best Regards

I like that point of view.
- An agenda more open for new releases (DLC,Comma,Skins) and improvements in the game (lobbys, replays).
- A Season Pass is cool.
26 Sep 2013, 22:43 PM

I am absolutely fine with a Season Pass type of bundle as long as they specify briefly how much content is going to be in it ala Battlefield.

More communication with the community regarding planned content would be much appreciated.
26 Sep 2013, 22:57 PM
Donator 11

I don't currently own the CE edition, but I wouldn't want to pay for CE (unless it includes a physical copy and other cool physical items) + season/commander pass but I'm only saying this for the current CE owners because I would buy the commander pass if they decide to do this I'll never upgrade to the CE edition in that case.
26 Sep 2013, 23:57 PM

Commander Pass including all the Commander in the future, well, if relic want to include the skin, i dont mind, Season Pass should include everything, Commander, DLC, Skin whatever, depends on how many commander you will release in the future to settle down the price,
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★