Login

russian armor

weapon_bag/fx effects/fx_munition_name

9 Nov 2018, 08:59 AM

Hi,

i guess nobody here is able to help me but i nevertheless ask:

All weapons has a subfile called "fx_munition_name". This generates the impact effects from weapons, for example here "airburst" generates the airburst effects we all know.

So first question is is there are a list available with all fx_munitions_names available in the game?

Second is if you go in the worldbuilder you can set action markers with fx_attach here are a lot more fx_effects available so you have for example airburst_combo_00 and airburst_combo_02. I would like to use a lot of these fx_effects in my Mod is there a way to use them in in the weapon_bag, too?
9 Nov 2018, 20:57 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

Open up the data archive with archive viewer, and browse to art/actions/weapons. There, you can find each effect for each munition name.
10 Nov 2018, 01:31 AM
Honorary Member Badge

10 Nov 2018, 06:23 AM

Ok,

thanks for the list.

So one more question:

If i go in the world builder and select action markers fx_attach there are two different fx effects for the airburst one is called "airburst_explosion_combo_00" and the second is called "airbust_explosion_combo_01".

The ingame British airburst uses as fx_munition_name "airburst". This is exactly the same effect as "airburst_explosion_combo_00" available in the world builder. Is there any way to replace it in Mod with the "airburst_explosion_combo_01" effect?

world builder fx_attach airburst_explosion_combo_00 same as fx_munition_name "airburst"
airburst_explosion_combo_00

world builder fx_attach airburst_explosion_combo_01
airburst_explosion_combo_01

I want to use the second one in Mod as fx_munition effects but dont have the fx_munition_name for it
10 Nov 2018, 16:11 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

Its not currently possible to change the existing fx/action entries, or to create new ones. All those entries in world-builder are either for placement in the scenario (fog/smoke, fires, etc.), or effects meant for weapons/abilities that remain unused. Sorry mate.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 49
Germany 16

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment