Login

russian armor

Strange defeat

2 Nov 2018, 00:35 AM

Hello. Just got a strange defeat. Can provide a replay if it could be helpful.

So, steps were like:
1. I tried to surrender.
2. Surrender get bugged.
<after some time>
3. [one of] Enemy dropped.
4. We got defeat.

Never happened before. Any thoughts?
2 Nov 2018, 02:47 AM
Director of Moderation Badge

What is strange about this?

According to your list, you tried to surrender and failed because it was bugged, but you lose in the end anyways?

The surrender bug often occurs when a team spams surrender and its declined, and then too quickly a new surrender is attempted.

2 Nov 2018, 08:13 AM

So it's nothing strange when after failed surrender you continue to play, then one enemy drops and you get a defeat right at that moment [maybe because surrendering gets unbugged somehow and finishes successfully with only one vote]? :guyokay:
What is strange about this?
you lose in the end anyways?

What do you call 'the end'? The end wasn't when we or they dropped to 0 vp, the end came when enemy dropped and it scored us defeat right then.
2 Nov 2018, 17:08 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Nov 2018, 08:13 AMHater
So it's nothing strange when after failed surrender you continue to play, then one enemy drops and you get a defeat right at that moment [maybe because surrendering gets unbugged somehow and finishes successfully with only one vote]? :guyokay:

What do you call 'the end'? The end wasn't when we or they dropped to 0 vp, the end came when enemy dropped and it scored us defeat right then.

I mean anythings possible with the code in this game. It's possible it was a drophack by that one player, although you would've gotten a defeat before they dropped, or while, not after. Yes the surrender bug could've become "unstuck" although I personally have never seen that bug be fixed.
2 Nov 2018, 23:19 PM
Senior Caster Badge
Patrion 39

I actually had something weird happen when I was having connection issues in a 1v1. I went to surrender, it didn't work, surrender button was on cooldown (should be impossible in 1v1), then about 20 seconds later it finally went through. I'm guessing there were also connection issues in your game too.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★