Login

russian armor

Lead coh 2 designer left Relic

18 Nov 2019, 14:32 PM

Depending on what your definition of a Company of Heroes game is - I think a Modern Warfare setting could work. For me the WW2 setting is kinda played out at this point.
18 Nov 2019, 14:45 PM
Patrion 310

Why then did you need a survey about the future Company of Heroes in 2017? There clearly won the Africa / Italian company. And although I do not agree with this (the theme of the Eastern Front has not been disclosed, and this is the sale of the same fractions for the third time), to create a Company of Heroes about the modern warfare / sci-fi this will go against the audience’s desire.

For all we know it could now be a canceled project (CoH:Modern/SciFi). We will have to wait and see.
I fully support big community surveys using email/social media/ingame and focused beta groups as many players don't read fan forums on a regular basis.
It's encouraging to see Relic support/CM is reading steam user reviews to gather feedback etc.
18 Nov 2019, 15:06 PM

Modern Warfare would be cool with all the modern Tanks and gadgets. However you just can't do that because you would trigger too many countries.

Only WW2 germany is the horse you can always beat
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS