Login

russian armor

Shreck sturmpio bug

12 Sep 2018, 15:44 PM

If you tell some shreck equiped sturm pios to attack move a Demo charge, they will just go to the demo charge and become stuck on it.
14 Sep 2018, 02:04 AM

Ok this happened with a non shreck equiped sturm pio squad now, I attack moved to a point that had a demo charge placed and the sturm pioneer became stuck on the demo charge. The player did not notice my sturm on the demo charge for a couple minutes and it could not move off it that entire time.
14 Sep 2018, 15:55 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Sep 2018, 02:04 AMReverb
Ok this happened with a non shreck equiped sturm pio squad now, I attack moved to a point that had a demo charge placed and the sturm pioneer became stuck on the demo charge. The player did not notice my sturm on the demo charge for a couple minutes and it could not move off it that entire time.

I think because they're engineer units they're trying to diffuse the demos. What happens if you just right click on the demos instead of a moving? I may test this when I'm at my coh2 rig.
30 Sep 2018, 16:10 PM

They don't do anything, they just become latched onto the demo charge and you can't get them off it. They don't all clump on it, its one model that gets stuck.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★