Login

russian armor

Finals schedule

5 Sep 2018, 17:14 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

Hi GCS crew,

I'm wondering how many matches will be played on Day 1. Is there a bracket or image to show which matches are played on which days and at which times? Thx.
5 Sep 2018, 17:28 PM
A_E
5 Sep 2018, 20:37 PM
Lead Caster Badge
Donator 11

Hi GCS crew,

I'm wondering how many matches will be played on Day 1. Is there a bracket or image to show which matches are played on which days and at which times? Thx.

Due to the unpredictable nature of length of CoH2 matches there are fluctuating 'cut offs' as to how late the last match on Day 1 can be played. (likely 9:30pm).

Therefore it gives wiggle room with regard to Day 1 vs. Day 2 scheduling, with a view to getting as much done as possible on day 1.

Thanks for taking an interest! Any further questions please don't hesitate to ask.
6 Sep 2018, 19:49 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

Will the opening round matches be run one-at-a-time? In any particular order? I'm just trying to get a sense of which matches happen when so I can plan to tune in.
A_E
6 Sep 2018, 21:16 PM
Lead Caster Badge
Donator 11

Will the opening round matches be run one-at-a-time? In any particular order? I'm just trying to get a sense of which matches happen when so I can plan to tune in.

I'm thinking of doing Quarter Final 1 DevM vs. Jesulin fisrt and just moving down the bracket vertically QF1 to QF4.

All upper bracket matches will be televised whilst some earlier lower bracket matches will happen in a secondary room, untelevised.

Once we hit the QF3 there will be a 15m break for the QF2 loser but after that break the QF2 loser vs. QF1 loser game can start on PC's 3 and 4.

Etc.

8 Sep 2018, 20:07 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

Some lower-bracket elimination matches not broadcasted at all? :( Since it's a live event, couldn't one or both of them just stream it from the PCs they're playing on?
A_E
8 Sep 2018, 21:12 PM
Lead Caster Badge
Donator 11

Some lower-bracket elimination matches not broadcasted at all? :( Since it's a live event, couldn't one or both of them just stream it from the PCs they're playing on?

No they will be broadcast most likely, just there's a possibility some will be missed.

The ones that are most at danger of being missed are round two of the lower bracket.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★