Login

russian armor

What if ???

21 Sep 2013, 12:08 PM

I think we should add Italy and Ethiopia (Abyssinia) to the game. Epic (fail) factions right there. :D
21 Sep 2013, 22:47 PM

I think That company of heroes 2 don't need additional factions, eastern front is big enough topic to be exploited for long time.
Expanding/improving units and abilities choice can made game-play more interesting than just adding additional factions committed to one game style :).
23 Sep 2013, 00:38 AM

I think That company of heroes 2 don't need additional factions, eastern front is big enough topic to be exploited for long time.
Expanding/improving units and abilities choice can made game-play more interesting than just adding additional factions committed to one game style :).

I have the opposite oppinion. Unlike coh1 which had its doctrines set up a bit like sub-factions, this game's doctrines are much more homogeneus. This usually ends up making it impossible to predict you opponents doctrine choice and you end up having to prepare for everything. The same is true that many of the doctrines play similarly and don't give enough benefits for fighting a certain way.

The sooner we get more factions, the faster we can get a bit more veriety in the way that we play.
23 Sep 2013, 04:01 AM

The sooner we get more factions, the faster we can get a bit more veriety in the way that we play.

Be careful what you wish for.
24 Sep 2013, 07:13 AM

I have the opposite oppinion. Unlike coh1 which had its doctrines set up a bit like sub-factions, this game's doctrines are much more homogeneus. This usually ends up making it impossible to predict you opponents doctrine choice and you end up having to prepare for everything. The same is true that many of the doctrines play similarly and don't give enough benefits for fighting a certain way.

I am sorry, but how exactly does it impact you what other person is choosing as doctrine?

What exactly do you have to be prepared for?

as far as I am concerned, there is very little difference between commanders. And you play against one commander, the same way you would against any other commander. More or less..........

You pretty much know how the game will develop for first 20 min, and most of the unit builds. I cannot possibly imagine what do you find impossible to predict.
27 Sep 2013, 08:30 AM

For the naysayers who think the Japanese cant be a good faction: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ll5a09Rz8v8
27 Sep 2013, 09:00 AM

HOW ABOUT AUSTRALIA V JAPAN GOYS

kokoda trail and all that in PNG

you can muster inexperienced young men of the AMF to die for the good of the commonwealth!

take control of the yellow invasion and do what the emperor tells you to!

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★