Login

russian armor

Unit production tabs lag

29 Aug 2018, 18:11 PM

Hi! I notice that after loading several games, the unit production tabs becomes extremely laggy. I know that it is common that the game WILL become more and more laggy after several games without restarting the game, and I can tolerate that. But why do the unit production tabs also become laggy?

Actually besides the unit production tabs, some other parts of UI, such as the game menu and the option button, are also very laggy. When I quit to the main menu, the whole UI becomes laggy. I have a GTX 1050 card, i7-7700HQ CPU and 12GB memory. I play singleplayer skirmish, so it has nothing to do with the internet. Any suggestions will be appreciated :)
29 Aug 2018, 19:03 PM
Donator 11

It is not possible to answer the question of why some particular element of a game is laggy without reading the source code. So you will not get it in community driven forum.

All we know is that the game has a memory leak that causes it to slow down after a few matches. Everybody seems to get over it and restarts the game after every second match.

Mind that with your equipment, it is very unlikely that improving the hardware will change this. You just need to restart. It is that simple and it is the only thing you can do.
29 Aug 2018, 19:15 PM

It is not possible to answer the question of why some particular element of a game is laggy without reading the source code. So you will not get it in community driven forum.

All we know is that the game has a memory leak that causes it to slow down after a few matches. Everybody seems to get over it and restarts the game after every second match.

Mind that with your equipment, it is very unlikely that improving the hardware will change this. You just need to restart. It is that simple and it is the only thing you can do.

Okay I see. Thanks anyway :)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS