Login

russian armor

2v2 Maps

18 Jun 2018, 13:15 PM

These maps are the one I think need reworked and changed.

Moscow Outskirts - This map on both versions could fixed much better if more cover or shot blockers were added in the center along with the buildings being removed off of both cut offs and the buildings removed off the fuel points. Adding building to any cut off or major resource causes major imbalances and ultimately forces certain builds for players to counter them early on. Soviets and Ostheer suffer from buildings on cut off and fuels since USF OKW and Brits can simply rush those buildings immediately, Soviets can rush them too if they spam cons.

Either this or perhaps making them smaller buildings or heavily damaged ones or adding more cover around them or shot blockers. This map also suffers from long range heavy tanks and snipers from the sheer openness of the middle and around cut offs.

Road to Kharkof - This map needs to be removed or needs to made wider. This is a 1v1 sized map and is very small for 2v2 play and becomes very clustered and adds little to flanking.

Crossing in the woods - This map is nice, but is again a very small 1v1 sized map and needs to be given a separate 2v2 version which is bigger or removed.

Elst Outskirts - This is a great map but I personally think it could become so much better if either the buildings around the fuel and cut offs were either removed, damaged, made smaller, given more shot blockers around them, more cover or simply having a building on 1 or the other, not a building on both the fuel and cut off point.

Ettelbruick station - This map needs to just have the buildings near the spawn in both the north and south destroyed so they don't cause players to be completely cut off from entering the map. This map already offers very little flanking due to how narrow it is, which is what makes this map challenging to play on.

Minsk Pocket - This map I'm not sure what to do to help improve it. Maybe more cover or shot blockers throughout the center?

Vaux Farmlands - This needs the building on the south fuel changed to either something smaller or a different variant to match the one on the north fuel with a windowless side to flank it on.

Semoksy - This map could use more cover or shot blockers around the buildings on the fuels and cut offs especially for the north side cutoff.

Rails and Metal - This map suffers from the buildings on the fuels and personally I think this map could use more shot blockers through out the map for better flanking and on top of that this is again a narrow map making it more favorable for axis long range heavy tanks in the late game.

Poltawa - This is a great map, but suffers from how damn small it is again and its narrow too. This would be a great map if the size of this map was increased or sides to allow more flanking.

Alliance of Defiance - This map is good, but its weird because one side had a lot of buildings around the fuel and the other doesn't, I'm all for asymmetrical since the armies are that too, but there could be some more shot blockers at least around the left fuel or in the center.

Trois-Ponts - This map really needs adjusting around the church in the south with either having it opened up more when crossing the bridge to get to it or having the church removed or replaced with a different building variant with a windowless side to flank it on.

These are my thoughts on 2v2 maps. I'm not totally against buildings on cut offs and fuel points, but would prefer them to be placed in ways where getting a mortar isn't my only option.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Sweden 88
unknown 50
unknown 11
United States 7

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %