Login

russian armor

Out of Control Vehicles Shooting

8 Sep 2013, 01:12 AM

I don't recall if vCoH had this or if it got patched out. Fairly sure DoW2 did not have it. But destroyed vehicles that are out of control should not be able to still fire imo. I guess it is once again another RNG element that adds some "excitement" for viewers but it's pretty silly to randomly have a dead vehicle going OOC still kill stuff. A T34 today got 3 penetrating shots off before the OOC exploded...made me think I hadn't actually killed it after all.
8 Sep 2013, 01:30 AM

Actually it's not as bad in CoH 2 as CoH 1. In CoH they shoot and you can't finish them off. In CoH 2 they shoot but if you land another round on them they explode.

I'm fine with it, maybe because it's always been part of the game and if they took it away I would feel like the game was becoming less not more.
8 Sep 2013, 01:35 AM

OK - makes sense - guess I'd gapped out on a final shot hastening their explosion. I hadn't noticed this much in CoH2 at all before today tbh - but 3 shots definitely caught my attention.
8 Sep 2013, 01:38 AM

Yeah sometimes you get a freak one that goes on a rampage and it drives you nuts... I've been there :P
8 Sep 2013, 04:17 AM

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS