Login

russian armor

news comments

6 Dec 2012, 12:57 PM
Senior Editor Badge

dear coh2.org,

allow the news section comments in forum too.

thanks
6 Dec 2012, 13:16 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

You need to be more specific. One of the features of this website is that many different objects will have threads with comments. Right now there are only NEWS objects and FORUMS objects. In the future, there will be EVENTS, VODS, REPLAYS, and GUIDES. Each of these objects will have comments, and each will have a special index. We will not have two seperate threads (one in news and one in forums) for one object, because that would be redundant and counter-productive.

To view all of the thread types in one index, please use the indexes in the dropdown under the "COH2.ORG" logo on the top left. We plan to improve these tools with filters that will allow you to customize what you see.

It's a new way to browse this kind of diverse gaming website. We're confident that once you get used to it, you will find it to be a much faster and easier method of navigation.
6 Dec 2012, 20:09 PM

You need to be more specific. One of the features of this website is that many different objects will have threads with comments. Right now there are only NEWS objects and FORUMS objects. In the future, there will be EVENTS, VODS, REPLAYS, and GUIDES. Each of these objects will have comments, and each will have a special index. We will not have two seperate threads (one in news and one in forums) for one object, because that would be redundant and counter-productive.

To view all of the thread types in one index, please use the indexes in the dropdown under the "COH2.ORG" logo on the top left. We plan to improve these tools with filters that will allow you to customize what you see.

It's a new way to browse this kind of diverse gaming website. We're confident that once you get used to it, you will find it to be a much faster and easier method of navigation.

Or just go back to gamereplays.
6 Dec 2012, 20:24 PM

Or just go back to gamereplays.

Or just stop posting "go back to gamereplays" bullshit and be nice with new members.

The trolls of GR are coming already?
6 Dec 2012, 20:30 PM

Or just stop posting "go back to gamereplays" bullshit and be nice with new members.

The trolls of GR are coming already?

Excuse me but I was merely giving another option to the guy, no need to be rude, sir.
6 Dec 2012, 20:50 PM
Honorary Member Badge

Excuse me but I was merely giving another option to the guy, no need to be rude, sir.

my ass you were, so I bid you good day! I said good day sir.

advice "nigo" if your going to give feed back on the site about things you want changed or added be as clear as concise about what you want. as I and I imagine quite a few others have no clue what your even asking. if it were even implemented I can't imagine that it will be what you wanted it to be. As no one is sure what your asking exactly. (also as much as we may or may not want to, we can't read your mind.)
6 Dec 2012, 20:52 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

It's all good peeps. I had fun on my little soap-box, and it's important info that is probably new to many people. I bet most users are still using the FORUMS menus. I rarely ever do. I use almost exclusively the COH2.ORG dropdown menus.
6 Dec 2012, 21:02 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Dec 2012, 20:50 PMWiFiDi

my ass you were, so I bid you good day! I said good day sir.

advice "nigo" if your going to give feed back on the site about things you want changed or added be as clear as concise about what you want. as I and I imagine quite a few others have no clue what your even asking. if it were even implemented I can't imagine that it will be what you wanted it to be. As no one is sure what your asking exactly.

Oh, on the contrary, good day to you sir! You can keep your ass as well, no need to talk about such inappropriate things in this G rated forum.
6 Dec 2012, 21:02 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Patrion 39

Site-wide thread index ftw!
6 Dec 2012, 21:06 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

Site-wide thread index ftw!

Now if only we could come up with a better, shorter, simpler name for it...
6 Dec 2012, 21:12 PM
Honorary Member Badge

Now if only we could come up with a better, shorter, simpler name for it...

S.W.T index :thumbsup:
7 Dec 2012, 11:39 AM
Senior Editor Badge

It's all good peeps. I had fun on my little soap-box, and it's important info that is probably new to many people. I bet most users are still using the FORUMS menus. I rarely ever do. I use almost exclusively the COH2.ORG dropdown menus.

yeap, Im using the forums menu.

thanks for understand me, ami :P
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight