Login

russian armor

Give me a reason why KV8 is OP?

PAGES (22)down
10 Sep 2013, 10:14 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Sep 2013, 09:58 AMBlovski

This does also mean that the Russian engineers have to be doing nothing for much longer, and backteching is much slower and pricier, so I'm kind of OK with that.

Kindof i guess. However I think it will favour russians more in a game with passive players on both sides, since they will get CP lead from buildings. I dont know enough to comment on wether it is significant or not. I do know that KV8 usually comes out pretty quickly though.
10 Sep 2013, 10:59 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Sep 2013, 09:30 AMDmeets

I don't care if it burns engineers or grenadiers if they are sent to the KV8. It can burn mortar squads or MGs if I don't move them. Just not at the speed it's doing it now, this is plain ridiculous. It is a heavy tank with a lot of armour and probably twice as effective as the weapon on flametrack
Pgrens should be able to get more than a single panzerschreck hit before getting completely wiped out

Then keep doing that. You can always come here and whine that the unit is OP. I am sure someone will listen.
10 Sep 2013, 11:20 AM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post10 Sep 2013, 10:08 AMperuci

Sorry, I meant idiotic.

>Idiotically thought there was sarcasm
>Was wrong
>Calls other guy idiotic

Guess you have a boy crush on me too, and think I care enough about you to give a damn.
Sorry, nope. Go vent your frustration on your boyfriend. Im here to discuss game balance, not how much my butt hurts.

@Blovski:
Good point about the time required by CEs off the field in the interim.
Interesting conondrum!
This is one of the things I particularly enjoy about Relic games, since their balance systems are so complex and self-adjusting. These are elements of the game that are pretty progressive regarding asymmetricity,and because they are so unprecedented, they defy the more obvious intuitive explanations, but are nonetheless clearly considered and "make sense".

So CPs vs buildtime. Hmm!

I just was surprised to see the difference in CP generation, since its not something I had even considered before. The editing of that cast provided a realtime view of CP generation, whereas before I had presumed, incorrectly, that they would be equal.

Im ok with Sov generating CP faster, due to buildtime vs Ost non-build phase purchases. Makes sense.
Especially considering the unusual tier split choice Sov has to make.
I just hadnt even remotely considered it as a factor before.

Definately something worth paying attention to though, and increasing awareness about, as there are some significant timing advantages to be had from it that may significantly diversify the meta.

@DMeets: Shreks are a no-go vs KV8. No matter that the KV8s retreat dmg potential is too high, Shreks will NEVER be an answer to KV8s. Not on cost, not on purpose, not on anything. KV8 will always, even after the inevitable nerf, be a complete and utter infantry counter.
10 Sep 2013, 13:02 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Sep 2013, 11:20 AMNullist

>Idiotically thought there was sarcasm
>Was wrong
>Calls other guy idiotic

Guess you have a boy crush on me too, and think I care enough about you to give a damn.
Sorry, nope. Go vent your frustration on your boyfriend. Im here to discuss game balance, not how much my butt hurts.

@Blovski:
Good point about the time required by CEs off the field in the interim.
Interesting conondrum!
This is one of the things I particularly enjoy about Relic games, since their balance systems are so complex and self-adjusting. These are elements of the game that are pretty progressive regarding asymmetricity,and because they are so unprecedented, they defy the more obvious intuitive explanations, but are nonetheless clearly considered and "make sense".

So CPs vs buildtime. Hmm!

I just was surprised to see the difference in CP generation, since its not something I had even considered before. The editing of that cast provided a realtime view of CP generation, whereas before I had presumed, incorrectly, that they would be equal.

Im ok with Sov generating CP faster, due to buildtime vs Ost non-build phase purchases. Makes sense.
Especially considering the unusual tier split choice Sov has to make.
I just hadnt even remotely considered it as a factor before.

Definately something worth paying attention to though, and increasing awareness about, as there are some significant timing advantages to be had from it that may significantly diversify the meta.

@DMeets: Shreks are a no-go vs KV8. No matter that the KV8s retreat dmg potential is too high, Shreks will NEVER be an answer to KV8s. Not on cost, not on purpose, not on anything. KV8 will always, even after the inevitable nerf, be a complete and utter infantry counter.

http://www.coh2.org/ladders/playercard/steamid/76561197971504192
10 Sep 2013, 13:25 PM

☭NoobElite☭, Out of curiosity, why don't you post your rank as well? Since you are in the mood of throwing around ranks and insults.
10 Sep 2013, 13:32 PM

Permanently Banned
☭NoobElite☭: Ive watched literally hundreds of hours of streams on Twitch by starred players and most (~90%) of the youtube casts by TFN, ImperialDane, Rogers, atr3uh and a few less frequent uploaders.

Ive also read EVERY SINGLE FUCKING POST, not even exaggerating, on this forum, on every board i have access to, since the moment I set foot here slightly before end of open beta.

You got nothing on me, son. Go whine to someone who cares about your personal issues. It aint me. If you have something ontopic to say, Im all game. Otherwise, who gives a fuck.
10 Sep 2013, 13:52 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Sep 2013, 13:32 PMNullist
☭NoobElite☭: Ive watched literally hundreds of hours of streams on Twitch by starred players and most (~90%) of the youtube casts by TFN, ImperialDane, Rogers, atr3uh and a few less frequent uploaders.

Ive also read EVERY SINGLE FUCKING POST, not even exaggerating, on this forum, on every board i have access to, since the moment I set foot here slightly before end of open beta.

You got nothing on me, son. Go whine to someone who cares about your personal issues. It aint me. If you have something ontopic to say, Im all game. Otherwise, who gives a fuck.

And you wanna say my life is pathetic... one Question, what do you earn per hour watching all those videos and making all of those posts? And whose the "Fool" paying you?, thx.
10 Sep 2013, 13:55 PM

Permanently Banned
And you wanna say my life is pathetic... one Question, what do you earn per hour watching all those videos and making all of those posts? And whose the "Fool" paying you?, thx.

So you think my knowing the game better than you from hours of watching is pathetic?

Interesting attitude.

Ill add to that also hours of looking over and comparing the stats of units, and familiarising myself with what does what and how and where.

Nobody pays me to do it. I do it on my free time because I love RTS.
Unlike you wasting your employers pay to post off-topic misguided personal insults on an online forum on company time.

For the third time, what is your ladder account?

Personal question: Are you gay? Or why so fixated on me personally?
10 Sep 2013, 14:01 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Sep 2013, 13:55 PMNullist

So you think my knowing the game better than you from hours of watching is pathetic?

Interesting attitude.

Nobody pays me to do it. I do it on my free time because I love RTS.

IT is pathetic when you consider, http://www.coh2.org/ladders/playercard/steamid/76561197971504192 ,

and how argumentative you are towards something that is so silly when you think about. You realize you are inferring that COH 2 knowledge is actually worth something. WoW, you know the game better then me, lol, I'm so sad cause that's just so valuable to me. You're going to earn tons of dollars with that knowledge not to mention the amount of ass you're going to get with that knowledge. You're the Alpha Dog with that Knowledge.

10 Sep 2013, 14:03 PM

This is so fun to read,really...better than the KV-8 being overpowered :))
10 Sep 2013, 14:08 PM

I actually have a girlfriend who will tell you herself I'm not gay, but more importantly it's funny to see someone who admits to watching hours of RTS video replays, live-stream, and hundreds of thousands of posts question another persons sexuality, and call them gay. If you are going to go down that road you might as well ask, when was the last time you got laid, or some ass?

I'm the one with 51 posts, you're the one with 1048, don't forget that Pickaninny.
10 Sep 2013, 14:37 PM

Permanently Banned

I actually have a girlfriend who will tell you herself I'm not gay, but more importantly it's funny to see someone who admits to watching hours of RTS video replays, live-stream, and hundreds of thousands of posts question another persons sexuality, and call them gay. If you are going to go down that road you might as well ask, when was the last time you got laid, or some ass?

I'm the one with 51 posts, you're the one with 1048, don't forget that Pickaninny.

According to your persistant posting of my stats, of which about 10% of your 51 posts has been, with an additionql 25% being leghumping attempts of me (instead of posting your own stats, which you still keep "in the closet", despite being asked multiple times), that pretty much qualifies me as a more informed and knowledgeable poster on CoH2 than you, doesnt it?

U seem mad. Why so mad? Dont be mad. Its just a game. It aint personal, until YOU make it.

As to being laid, at my 32yrs, Ive been with more women than I have years. I oprefer to be single and screw when qnd who I want. Is that problem for you?

I got 1000+ posts. You got 51. Does that make your penis feel small or something?
Or would you rather, reasonably, return to discussing the game instead.
10 Sep 2013, 14:40 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Sep 2013, 14:37 PMNullist

According to your persistant posting of my stats, of which about 10% of your 51 posts has been, with an additionql 25% being leghumping attempts of me (instead of posting your own stats, which you still keep "in the closet", despite being asked multiple times), that pretty much qualifies me as a more informed and knowledgeable poster on CoH2 than you, doesnt it?

U seem mad. Why so mad? Dont be mad. Its just a game. It aint personal, until YOU make it.

I got 1k+ posts. You got 51. Does that make your penis feel small of something?

You seem pretty fucking gay to me, bring up conversations/suggestions about talking about sexuality and now you're talking about my penis. Are you suggesting that you'd like to see the size of my penis? like I said "Pretty Fucking Gay" would you like me to post an image of it on here for you, or in your inbox with the other images of penises you have? Is that what you are asking for?
10 Sep 2013, 14:44 PM

Permanently Banned
And again, guy "cannot into topic".
10 Sep 2013, 14:45 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Sep 2013, 14:44 PMNullist
And again, guy "cannot into topic".

I recall you bringing up Penises , and your inbox being full, not me. Why would I talk about cocks and dicks? I'm not gay.
10 Sep 2013, 14:48 PM

Permanently Banned
10 Sep 2013, 14:50 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Sep 2013, 14:37 PMNullist

As to being laid, at my 32yrs, Ive been with more women than I have years. I oprefer to be single and screw when qnd who I want. Is that problem for you?

I got 1000+ posts. You got 51. Does that make your penis feel small or something?

You saying you've been laid by 32+ women, while posting over 1000 posts on here, and admitting to watching hours upon hours of streams and videos, is probably the most Hilarious thing I've seen today. Do you talk about COH 2 and KV-8 OP with these women while getting laid too?
10 Sep 2013, 14:53 PM

Do you talk about COH 2 and KV-8 OP with these women while getting laid too?

If that was a diss, it failed terribly, because that would be awesome! Provided they agreed that KV-8 is OP
10 Sep 2013, 14:54 PM

Permanently Banned
You want personal? Seems you do. Ok.

My name is Sebastian Schubakoff:
https://www.facebook.com/sebastian.schubakoff

And you are..?

And no, I dont discuss KV8s with the women Im with. Because I know the differenxe between a games forum, and personal things, unlike you apparently.

@Alexshiro: Yes, that would be awesome. But terrible dilemma. Fuck, or 2v2 CoH2?!
10 Sep 2013, 14:55 PM

If that was a diss, it failed terribly, because that would be awesome! Provided they agreed that KV-8 is OP

it wasn't a diss, it was a joke and my weird sarcasm.
PAGES (22)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 17
South Africa 2
unknown 10
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L