Login

russian armor

Is there a way to report players?

7 Jun 2018, 21:08 PM

Is there a way to report players in game? One guy named The Final Legion has been rage quitting in almost every game that I have matched with him. Usually no one says anything in game chat but after a couple of minutes if everything doesn't go his way he says something like "noob/s" and rage quits. I rank in the 20-200 range so its not like I'm matching with random people who just started or don't care about the game.

I looked him up after noticing this guy drop a few times. The bulk of his games are in the 0-10 min range with 500 wins and 2000 losses- a little over 6k games total. When looking at my own game distribution most of my games are naturally in the 20-30 min range and the 0-10 has the least amount of games played. The fact that this guy has almost half of his total games in the 0-10 bracket at a rate of 1500 more games lost than won makes me fairly certain that he has dropped/rage quit in 500-1000 games.

I cant seem to find any player report option, is this something that I just have to learn to deal with?
7 Jun 2018, 23:03 PM
Donator 11

You can report players to user of this forum called Sturmpanther. But this is more for actual bug abuse or hacking. Simple drops might not be enough to ban anyone.
8 Jun 2018, 05:12 AM

Look at it this way: You are doing Gods work by keeping this toe nail chewing monkey busy while his family/keepers are at work :)

Or he is much better at the game then the people he is playing with and is stuck in ELO hell. Between crashes, drops, mismatched teams you sometimes can not get up to the level of players you should be with. So he could literally feel like you are all noobs.

But realistically he is mentally challenged either way:
1. To keep playing a game that just punishes you with ELO hell.
2. Glue eaters always blame others for their faults.
3. For not trying to help his team mates get better and just enjoy the game for fun.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★