Login

russian armor

Automatch Wins Not Registering

6 Jun 2018, 20:14 PM

Howdy!

Earlier this evening my friends and I had a chance to play a really exciting and intense slugfest against several top 3v3 players. After an over one hour game we were really interested to see our rank after the match.

Unfortunately there seems to have been a tiny problem: the match has been wiped out from the face of the earth and there seems to be no evidence of it being played in win streaks, match history or leaderboards. Only the CELO app registered the game but other than that (and the replay file) it seems the result of that game has been voided.

Is this some frustrating server side issue or is there some peculiarity included? Does anyone else have any first hand experience in matches not being registered by automatch?

Normally we wouldn't mind about an individual match but after such a big investment of time and effort we feel a little bit cheated :guyokay:

(If there is a way to replicate this feature please feel free to contact me so I can begin my 100+ winstreak Kappa)
6 Jun 2018, 20:44 PM
Patrion 310

Was it vs [NS] YGNOW, zx지강미국xz, CPU - NonStandard and lasted 209 mins?
6 Jun 2018, 20:48 PM

Was it vs [NS] YGNOW, zx지강미국xz, CPU - NonStandard and lasted 209 mins?

Indeed it was :p

I have never seen a match registration take so many hours before. My mistake, feel free to delete this thread.

:oops:

(Edit: 209 mins is definitely Fake News though)
6 Jun 2018, 21:02 PM
Patrion 310

Probably something weird going on with the match end, if it wasnt really that long.
6 Feb 2019, 15:39 PM

It seems like the incidents are returning. Had 3 games in the last 48 hours that havent registered till now. We got any info on that ? (really annoying playing for nothing :S)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★