Is anyone getting Langres or Kholodny in the 2v2 rotation often/ever? I have rhzev winter, 2 pripyats, and Oka River vetoed, and all I get are Rhzev summer and Moscow winter. Before the patch I never got a game on Langres 2v2.
Is the system totally random?
2v2 Maps and Veto
22 Aug 2013, 17:22 PM
#1

Posts: 396
22 Aug 2013, 17:23 PM
#2
Posts: 1820 | Subs: 2
2v2 langres is only when you host a game. It was told that it's 1v1 map only in automatch.
22 Aug 2013, 17:31 PM
#3

Posts: 396
Then why can I veto it for 2v2?
22 Aug 2013, 17:36 PM
#4
Posts: 139
I very rarely get Kholodny in 2v2 rotation for some reason. I'd actually forgotten it was in rotation for 2v2.
22 Aug 2013, 17:37 PM
#5
Posts: 9
I get Moscow Outskirts Winter......like.....every time.
22 Aug 2013, 18:02 PM
#6
Posts: 978
Since the patch and the 6 rounds or so played I didn´t get one winter map in 2v2
. Before the patch it was about 2/3rd winter maps. This was indeed a good patch. However I think so many players have the wintermaps locked in automatch that you get Rhzew (Summer) quite often.
. Before the patch it was about 2/3rd winter maps. This was indeed a good patch. However I think so many players have the wintermaps locked in automatch that you get Rhzew (Summer) quite often.PAGES (1)

1 user is browsing this thread:
1 guest
Livestreams
|
|
|
68 | ||
|
|
|
90 | ||
|
|
|
3 |
Ladders Top 10
-
#Steam AliasWL%Streak
- 1.488234.676+3
- 2.931244.792+25
- 3.622365.630+1
- 4.701420.625-1
- 5.1523816.651+1
- 6.830145.851+3
- 7.49370.876+17
- 8.256101.717+10
- 9.24866.790+1
- 10.371126.746+2
Replay highlight
VS
-
cblanco ★ -
보드카 중대
-
VonManteuffel -
Heartless Jäger
Einhoven Country
Honor it
18
Download
3521
Board Info
620 users are online:
620 guests
0 post in the last 24h
1 post in the last week
1 post in the last month
1 post in the last week
1 post in the last month
Registered members: 17073
Welcome our newest member, sunwin20free
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM
Welcome our newest member, sunwin20free
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM