Login

russian armor

Why the current popularity of Moblie Defense?

3 Jun 2018, 06:20 AM

LOL that clip
3 Jun 2018, 12:38 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

^^ ^^

I liked the way Bulk Dildos was donating, as Hans became hysterical. ;)
3 Jun 2018, 13:09 PM
Editor in Chief Badge
Patrion 310

That clip lol. What was Hans thinking? Why didn't he turn the tank and reverse? o.O
3 Jun 2018, 22:50 PM

So I hear tell, all you need is a KV1 and a little micro, in order to beat the Panther of a high-ranking player :P

https://clips.twitch.tv/StrongMoldyZebraKreygasm

:foreveralone:
4 Jun 2018, 02:33 AM
Patrion 14

The whimpering makes it a little cringey.

Mobile Defense has the last medium call-in not tied to tech. (I understand you can only build one, but it should be built in tier 3). The Puma fills the mobile AT hole perfectly. The commander allows efficient steps to a potent vehicle army. I think its only weakness is its lack of off map arty and indirect.

I always heard this commander called the "oh crap I'm losing but check out these call ins to save my bacon" commander
4 Jun 2018, 07:24 AM

So I hear tell, all you need is a KV1 and a little micro, in order to beat the Panther of a high-ranking player :P

https://clips.twitch.tv/StrongMoldyZebraKreygasm

Poor Hans. Every time he has a breakdown everybody makes a snippit and pass it around like football cards (or your sister #Snap).

Fuucking hell *whimpers

6 Jun 2018, 03:43 AM

Anyone got idea when Hans streamed that this clip was taken? I have to see chat man.
6 Jun 2018, 07:02 AM

Anyone got idea when Hans streamed that this clip was taken? I have to see chat man.

I'm pretty sure that particular stream has.. how shall we say it? Mysteriously vanished from his uploads ^_^

Can't really hold it against him though, As I would probably have done the same.

We all had our laughs so let's give the man a break eh? :thumb:
25 Jul 2018, 04:35 AM

I always heard this commander called the "oh crap I'm losing but check out these call ins to save my bacon" commander

That's exactly what it is and if this doctrine belonged to any other faction it would have been nerfed into the ground long ago.
28 Jul 2018, 23:00 PM

but what do ost can do efficiently vs early light tanks? except hope for opponent stupidity?
30 Jul 2018, 07:48 AM

but what do ost can do efficiently vs early light tanks? except hope for opponent stupidity?

Ostheer have loads of both soft- and hard counters to early tanks. Tellermines, Pak40, Panzerfausts and panzershrecks just to mention a few.
1 Aug 2018, 00:22 AM

tellermine are costly(and only pionner can put them) this early since usualy you battle for fuel and wont be sure to get ammo as ost. and pak40 isnt the cheapest/most sturdy AT alternativ, its good as its reliable(in penetration at leas) but it certainly can't afford to be spotted

they indeed arrive soon they just are very costly and require or a bit of luck(tellermine arent auto rolled upon) or good micro ATG needing a good placement to both have a good line fo sight and be far enough to not get rushed.

panzershrecks arrive way later(and arent even good, sicne their so squishi)... if you can panzerschrek you already have quite a fuel advantage on your opponent.
1 Aug 2018, 06:13 AM

tellermine are costly(and only pionner can put them) this early since usualy you battle for fuel and wont be sure to get ammo as ost. and pak40 isnt the cheapest/most sturdy AT alternativ, its good as its reliable(in penetration at leas) but it certainly can't afford to be spotted

they indeed arrive soon they just are very costly and require or a bit of luck(tellermine arent auto rolled upon) or good micro ATG needing a good placement to both have a good line fo sight and be far enough to not get rushed.

panzershrecks arrive way later(and arent even good, sicne their so squishi)... if you can panzerschrek you already have quite a fuel advantage on your opponent.

You asked for a counter to early light tanks in which case a 50 muni teller mine is nothing compared to the price of say a t-70. The pak40 is one of the best AT guns in the game and for 100 munis you get double panzershrecks on a squad of panzergrenadiers which will absolutely annihilate a light tank.

I would be hard pressed to think of another faction who is more capable of countering light tanks. Brits struggle against this waay more for example, as do USF unless they rush captain.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 35
Germany 19
Korea, Republic Of 3
Germany 45

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %