Login

russian armor

Help needed.

15 May 2018, 20:00 PM

I was in a 1v1 and won it. The moment the other player surrendered, I get bugsplat pop up and crash to desktop WITHOUT getting the win.

I get constant crashes to desktop and bugsplat popups.

The game shows up in the replay section as Last Played game but I did not get a win out of it neither a loss. On Player Card the match doesn't even show up.

Please help.
15 May 2018, 20:17 PM
Donator 11

This game should show in your .org playercard in "disputes" column. It may be coused by lack of stability on your side or by unfair behaviour of your opponents. It is best to check the first option first.

Remember to restart your game often becouse of memory leak. Verify the game via steam as well as files can be corrupted.

If these two don't help, you can try talking to Sturmpanther. Remember to copy the temporary replay before playing next game if you want to share the replay for further investigation.
15 May 2018, 20:23 PM

This game should show in your .org playercard in "disputes" column. It may be coused by lack of stability on your side or by unfair behaviour of your opponents. It is best to check the first option first.

Remember to restart your game often becouse of memory leak. Verify the game via steam as well as files can be corrupted.

If these two don't help, you can try talking to Sturmpanther. Remember to copy the temporary replay before playing next game if you want to share the replay for further investigation.

Thank you.
I have saved the replay, I validated steam files right before the match and reinstalled the game couple of days ago.
28 Jun 2018, 07:35 AM

99% of my bug splats happen at the exact same time as yours (end of the match) And 99% of the times i get the right result (win if i win, loss if i lost). It's very rare that the result is wrong.
So i guess it's normal
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS