Login

russian armor

connect with other noobs??

11 May 2018, 20:26 PM

Hi, I'm sure this has been addressed, but I was looking for some recent info. I'm new to COH2 and this forum. I finally beat the AI on hard, and I went looking for some human friends in the game lobby. I was a little disappointed that I couldn't find a game. I have a few questions that I would kindly appreciate some help with: Where can I connect with others that are learning the game like me? Any tips on practicing? I mostly spar against AI. I don't really enjoy the Russian campaign so far because I typically like human opponents. I was thinking of trying the Theater of War for a change. I play a lot of strategy and tactic games. I'm new to the genre and looking to meet new people that like strategy, war, and history. My steam id is captainwolf2002, so if you see me online, feel free to send me an invite.
11 May 2018, 20:31 PM

Hi! Me and. A few friends mostly do comp stomps I myself don’t care for online play that much either. My username in steam is Kermitjames

If you have a mic I have a discord and TeamSpeak server I stay in.

Just let me know I sent you a friend request. We mostly just play for fun anyway.
13 May 2018, 17:33 PM

Hello CaptainWolf2002 :)
I'll let you guess who I am online :)
13 May 2018, 18:15 PM
Donator 11

Why dont you play automatch?
13 May 2018, 19:13 PM

Why dont you play automatch?

automatch only pairs him against the like of Helpinghans and the like.
He's like to pvp vs other noobs :)
13 May 2018, 19:15 PM
Donator 11

automatch only pairs him against the like of Helpinghans and the like.
He's like to pvp vs other noobs :)

Unless he chooses some strange hours it should do that kind of weird choices only for first 10 maches. There are really tons of noobs playing this game in automatch and it is easy to find somebody to play against on lower levels. Its only high ranked players that suffer 15 minutes queues.

In fact, automatch has been designed for people who want to get equally skilled opponents, not for the ones who brag with their rank. Even if most players seem to forget about that...
16 May 2018, 17:44 PM
Patrion 310

Unless he chooses some strange hours it should do that kind of weird choices only for first 10 maches. There are really tons of noobs playing this game in automatch and it is easy to find somebody to play against on lower levels. Its only high ranked players that suffer 15 minutes queues.

In fact, automatch has been designed for people who want to get equally skilled opponents, not for the ones who brag with their rank. Even if most players seem to forget about that...

Casuals vs Competitive Players;

Competition is More of a Youth Motivation than a Male Motivation
https://quanticfoundry.com/2016/02/10/gamer-generation/

The data we’ve collected from over 140,000 gamers via the Gamer Motivation Profile allows us to see how gaming motivations vary by age.
18 May 2018, 01:11 AM

Hi, I'm sure this has been addressed, but I was looking for some recent info. I'm new to COH2 and this forum. I finally beat the AI on hard, and I went looking for some human friends in the game lobby. I was a little disappointed that I couldn't find a game. I have a few questions that I would kindly appreciate some help with: Where can I connect with others that are learning the game like me? Any tips on practicing? I mostly spar against AI. I don't really enjoy the Russian campaign so far because I typically like human opponents. I was thinking of trying the Theater of War for a change. I play a lot of strategy and tactic games. I'm new to the genre and looking to meet new people that like strategy, war, and history. My steam id is captainwolf2002, so if you see me online, feel free to send me an invite.

Hey, I'll add ya.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 3
Korea, Republic Of 3

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak