Login

russian armor

Cancel Building, can't build it again.

20 Mar 2018, 20:07 PM

So I've started a totally new mod since my old one just boggs the game down after 5 mins or so.
In this one I've not changed any vanilla files, except call in AEF assault engineers ability.
Then everything spawns off of them.

I did not directly clone the 4 base AEF buildings, so that maybe the issue.
I cloned the mobile radar building, made it buildable, then copied that 3 times just pointing to a different blueprint.

I gave them the same types as the vanilla base, like building, (hq, barracks, motorpool) so that when you click on the dock buttons 2x it will display the units and abilities, production_building, annihilation_condition (so the Captain can supervise it).

The issue I'm having is I've created 4 "new" buildings which they build, and can only build 1 via requirement check, but if I cancel the building, I can't build it again.
When I do cancel one, it says something like HQ destroyed.

I don't know what to change so that if one is destroyed or canceled while constructing I'd be able to build another one, short of removing the limit to only build one, and my buddy has no self control so he'd "cheat" and build 2,3,4 whatever.
21 Mar 2018, 00:27 AM

May you screenshot your building's ebps? Expand everything.
21 Mar 2018, 18:08 PM

With fresh eyes this morning I looked over each line in the lua and saw was missing:
demolishable_ext, criticals needed "building_destroy" instead of world object, then got sick of going going line by line, I just copied the soviet barracks four times, and pointed it to the different aef building blueprints.

Seams to work perfect now. Not sure what specifically was the problem but I guess it could of been multiple missing flags.

Sorry for not doing this in the first place, just didn't want to have to recreate the buildings...
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★