Login

russian armor

4v4 Balance / How to climb the ladder with randoms

16 Mar 2018, 23:43 PM

Double question post:

1. Whats your guys opinion on 4v4 balance right now? I have played alot of Axis recently and they
just feel lackluster compared to Allies/Soviets after the Panther nerv. This shouldnt be a
random Allies are OP thread but rather a discussion wheter my statement is true or subjective.

2. How are you supposed to climb the 4v4 ladder with 3 randoms? Looking at the 4v4 top 10, some people have insane winrates with many games under their belt. How is something like that achievable when 1-2 people leave after the first push every other game and you receive a random loss from sync error every now and then. I have seen people on stream playing at rank 17 and not even using hotkeys while i crawl around 10-11. Is this just a case of get good or is 4v4 subject to too much randomness? Or do you just have to build extreme cheese?
17 Mar 2018, 01:50 AM

17 Mar 2018, 02:03 AM
Senior Caster Badge
Patrion 39

Certainly there are going to be games you are going to lose no matter how well you play but conversely there will be games where your team carries you to victory. Eventually you will get to the rank you deserve if you play enough games.
17 Mar 2018, 10:05 AM

It is all about abusing best cheese strat per map and counter opponent cheese strat per map.
A good random team, almost nobody talk cuz everybody knows what to do and how to do it.
17 Mar 2018, 13:02 PM

Have your mates get in random queue at the same time. Or because the playerbase is so low, just wait for a good 2v2 streamer to search and try to play with him. If you're vaguely in the same bracket, there's a good chance of being matched (ie., since there is no one else queuing in top 50, a top 50 player will get matched with a top 500).

In COH1 people would rank in 2v2 by counting bars, you could literally figure out if you were in the same game before the match start bars filled. Can't do that in COH2 as far as I know but you can stack the odds.

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★