Login

russian armor

UKF/Brits suggestion.

27 Feb 2018, 14:58 PM

My first post was:

"Brits are in ok status. problem is the super sov meta right now, which let the most players choose this faction insteed the brits.

Brits was in a boring status because mostly all units overperfomed and there was no fun because you had overall a big advantage against the enemy...which make it boring over long time."

There is no trolling etc. It was a conclusion from point of view. It was the actually gamestatus...everybody play sov because of super strongness actually. THis is not a lie etc...
And that i never played brits very much ...i told you why. No trolling etc. You was the first who flamed my playercard...

The British being "in an ok status" is your own personal opinion and this topic was created because in reality they really are not "in an ok status" and many people agree with that.

So again I see no point in you posting here since you're not being helpful in any way, you said your opinion, that's fine, stop spamming here, end of story.

And I never said anything about your playercard, you were actually the one that started the whole "I have more played games than you" discussion which is also probably very false but whatever.

27 Feb 2018, 14:59 PM

I guess the topic and point of the thread got missed by miles (number of plays and balance are hardly any relevant here)

I agree with the mortar garrisoning idea, but the rest seems too much
27 Feb 2018, 15:03 PM

I guess the topic and point of the thread got missed by miles (number of plays and balance are hardly any relevant here)

I agree with the mortar garrisoning idea, but the rest seems too much

Agreed, it was just a small suggestion, I wanted to see what people think of it but then it turned into this troll fest instead.
27 Feb 2018, 16:32 PM
Admin Red  Badge

I strongly recommend to lay aside any ad hominem posts. Continue in a civilised manner with topic related posts.
27 Feb 2018, 18:00 PM

I strongly recommend to lay aside any ad hominem posts. Continue in a civilised manner with topic related posts.

That's what I'm trying to do but I'm not exactly a moderator with the power to silence trolls.
27 Feb 2018, 18:38 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

That's what I'm trying to do but I'm not exactly a moderator with the power to silence trolls.

Normally, I would not mention it, but you have not reported any posts on this thread. :rolleyes:

It is your thread, so you are particularly entitled to report posts which you feel are off topic on your thread, for any reason .e.g. excessive flaming. That way, you can help us to help you run your thread, although of course, a Moderator has to make an independent assessment for each and every post reported.

Last, as the OP, you are fully entitled to ask for your thread to be closed at any time, if and when you think it has run its useful course.

Back to topic.

1 Mar 2018, 03:12 AM

So I've been playing UKF quite a bit recently, and I'd like to challenge your assertion that they need to rely on, or rely on heavily, the mortar in large team games. I don't typically build this, as I see it as a waste of time and resources. Rather, there is some "carrying" that needs to be done by your team mates, but it's worth it if you preserve your troops, vet them up, and move toward armor at a brisk pace. With any luck, your allies can take the brunt while you do this, and you can in turn support them in the mid to late game.
1 Mar 2018, 06:00 AM

So I've been playing UKF quite a bit recently, and I'd like to challenge your assertion that they need to rely on, or rely on heavily, the mortar in large team games. I don't typically build this, as I see it as a waste of time and resources. Rather, there is some "carrying" that needs to be done by your team mates, but it's worth it if you preserve your troops, vet them up, and move toward armor at a brisk pace. With any luck, your allies can take the brunt while you do this, and you can in turn support them in the mid to late game.

I don't think you are able to do so in 1v1s tho, this change will affect 1v1s as much as it will affect larger team games if not more.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★