Login

russian armor

Company of Heroes Tournament 2018

20 Nov 2017, 23:13 PM

Hello,

you know me as Ulf, who helped creating the Company of Heroes will never die Tournament II.
In the past year i was a part of some trouble with the man, who created the "will never die" Tournaments for the Company of Heroes Community. At his point, i´m sorry about that, and want to tell you, that Kaos and me spoke to each other and decided to create a new tournament in 2018. Kaos cares more about Coh I than anyone else i know and since he will be busy with university stuff, like he already was in the past, he will appreciate another people doing some work for the community. Kaos will take place as a trusted, well known Helper, who will represence the seriousness of the tournament. Every money, that people will donate for the prizepool, for example, goes to him. Just because you know him and you know how trustworty he is.

That just said clear questions. Why we will working together. Details will follow over the next year.

Company of Heroes 1 will be a thing in 2018 as well!
21 Nov 2017, 10:55 AM

21 Nov 2017, 14:49 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

Snipers will never die Tournament II

:rofl:

Indeed. good old 2vs2 sniper spam in coh1 with Maphack :/

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Nov 2017, 23:13 PMCOH2018
Hello,

you know me as Ulf, who helped creating the Company of Heroes will never die Tournament II.
In the past year i was a part of some trouble with the man, who created the "will never die" Tournaments for the Company of Heroes Community. At his point, i´m sorry about that, and want to tell you, that Kaos and me spoke to each other and decided to create a new tournament in 2018. Kaos cares more about Coh I than anyone else i know and since he will be busy with university stuff, like he already was in the past, he will appreciate another people doing some work for the community. Kaos will take place as a trusted, well known Helper, who will represence the seriousness of the tournament. Every money, that people will donate for the prizepool, for example, goes to him. Just because you know him and you know how trustworty he is.

That just said clear questions. Why we will working together. Details will follow over the next year.

Company of Heroes 1 will be a thing in 2018 as well!

Nice to see that!
:thumb:

21 Nov 2017, 16:02 PM

Snipers will never die Tournament II

Why we you always so toxic on this forum?
21 Nov 2017, 16:25 PM
Senior Referee Badge

More tournaments :hyper: :hansGASM::romeoHype::sibHyena::bananadance:
21 Dec 2017, 12:02 PM

Hey guys,

this time i want to share some ideas i got in mind; so it´s time to give you some information. I also need the help of a certain community member, to make the next tourney happen. At least as what i want it to become.

- I want the upcoming tourney as a invitional one
- The tourney will start more as a league and end in the usual system
- The tourney will will have groups, and every player has matches against every other player in the tournament (more against players of the same group; less againt players of the other groups)
- The groups will have like 2 spots for legends, 2 for current top-players and 1 wildcard
- I also want to make sure, that people in similar timezones will be part of the same group

Now i wanne talk about the certain community member. Since Kaos will be very busy in the future, i need a trusworthy and well known part of the community, who will get the donations and keep the money till the end, so everyone knows, the money is save and there is no chance someone runs away with that and has a spicy night in vegas. If you think, you are this kind of guy, please contact me. I would appreciate it. I can´t have that part, because i am a troll from time to time and got a special temper, so i don´t believe that´s a good idea, because people really has to trust in that part.

There is not date, no details when the tourney will happen, till the following things are sure and save.

1. I found the trustworthy Moneykeeper
2. I completed the rules and organisation
3. I talked to the players and know, who will/ can be part of it

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment