Login

russian armor

Arty in DBP

18 Nov 2017, 06:04 AM

Woops
18 Nov 2017, 09:22 AM

Hector, you really are blowing a bit of smoke.

There is a reason in team games you NEVER see massed stuka. Maayyybbeeee 2.

Kat, cali, priest, matress.... there is a reason noone stops at 1-2.

Stuka is not spammed because OKW has great tanks like kingtiger panthers or jp4 which need to spammed in order to yolowin

USF has a hard time winning with their papermans and papaerjacksons so sticking to calliOP is usually better :)
20 Nov 2017, 06:45 AM

yesterday i had a match ...there was one sov guy how spammed 6 katjuschas....its more anoyinng than panther spam....

they own all and make no combat possible
20 Nov 2017, 07:04 AM

Soooo a player played you, building ~500 fuel and like 2000mp in rocket arry that can be killed in 1 tank shot or like 10 seconds of small arms? And you were unable to exploit that? Did they also have like 18 AT guns and mines to blot out the sun? I can ONLY Also assume that they managed all this by like 6 min in using korean hax and you are completely talking out your ass or possibly the worst player in the history of the game because the only conceivable way someone would do that is because the game was so boring they decided to troll the ever loving shit out of a horrible player and they wanted to do SOMETHING while the VPs ticked down...
20 Nov 2017, 07:18 AM

nope...the first kat come in the 10min on Lienne Forest, which is known as arty friendly map, cause you can duck in and sit back while your teammates fight on front and you can save all the ressources easily to troll with abusing units.

can you understand what 4-6 kat do to the enemy army? you cant push with infantery, can´t build up a front, cant build bases, even tank will get heavily dmg trough the rockets...

you have no idea how anoying it is...and comon..500 fuel is not that much in teamgames...u will have this in under 22min
20 Nov 2017, 07:34 AM

Its a team game and nobody had any form of infiltration unit, or close air or lefh? Also if you build 6 of anything and are LET leave it unchecked its going to screw things up.... Build 6 werfers and do the same (then OBVIOUSLY nerf them) or wolf pack 6 p4s (they actually kill shit then!) Or build 6 lefh/ml20s the gaul to think "i got hugly outplayed so this needs nerfed is almost unbelievable...
20 Nov 2017, 07:40 AM

Its a team game and nobody had any form of infiltration unit, or close air or lefh? Also if you build 6 of anything and are LET leave it unchecked its going to screw things up.... Build 6 werfers and do the same (then OBVIOUSLY nerf them) or wolf pack 6 p4s (they actually kill shit then!) Or build 6 lefh/ml20s the gaul to think "i got hugly outplayed so this needs nerfed is almost unbelievable...

than..whith you argues....why in the hell was panther nerfed because of anyoing panther spam, when most unit are annoying when you spam them?

i bet 8-10 t34 whould more annoying than 5 panthers....but cost less.
20 Nov 2017, 08:37 AM

To kill a panther you need nearly as many shots (assumimg they all pen, but with 320 armour and in live up to 352 armour and an extra hits worth of health) as it would take to kill all of the katys. The panther was nerfed because it was a tank that was more durable than a pershing, but not limited in any way other than cost. Do i agree with the nerf? No but i understand it because 6 panthers is a durable, long ranged, high pen, muli mg death squad. If the enemy GETS there you deserve to lose and you WILL becauae there isnt a counter to it. No off map, no number of tanks will save you.

Meanwhile those katys would have to run from a literal kuble. They could be killed by any single- ANY single off map (well maybe not stuka flame bombs, but any other one) can kill a katy. But just TRYING to follow how you can compare the second most durable unit that is non doc to one of the squishiest certainly helps me understand how the enemy managed to pull this over on you.
20 Nov 2017, 09:25 AM

To kill a panther you need nearly as many shots (assumimg they all pen, but with 320 armour and in live up to 352 armour and an extra hits worth of health) as it would take to kill all of the katys. The panther was nerfed because it was a tank that was more durable than a pershing, but not limited in any way other than cost. Do i agree with the nerf? No but i understand it because 6 panthers is a durable, long ranged, high pen, muli mg death squad. If the enemy GETS there you deserve to lose and you WILL becauae there isnt a counter to it. No off map, no number of tanks will save you.

Meanwhile those katys would have to run from a literal kuble. They could be killed by any single- ANY single off map (well maybe not stuka flame bombs, but any other one) can kill a katy. But just TRYING to follow how you can compare the second most durable unit that is non doc to one of the squishiest certainly helps me understand how the enemy managed to pull this over on you.

You forget to remember that katyushas aren't going to be found right on the front line, you're gonna have to dive past bofors guns, infantry blobs and mines just to have a chance at finding a katyusha. Offmaps are out of the question if katyushas are hanging in base between barrages if player is experienced. Low armor and health are irrelevant if they are completely untouchable other than counter barrage.
20 Nov 2017, 09:25 AM

you dont understand how weapons works.

the higher the explosive power and range, the more inaccurate a weapon can be. That's why atomic bombs don't have to be fired like snipers.

it doesn't matter how much HP a Katjuscha has... because it will never stand at the front. and if you're not careful, you deserve to lose them.

but a panther has to endure a lot, because he is only good in standing and then mostly only against armor.

but already 1-2 paks force a panther to retreat....

problem is if you have more panther than the opponent AT....
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 49
unknown 25
Russian Federation 69

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak