Login

russian armor

WBP V1.3 Stuka

PAGES (7)down
17 Nov 2017, 03:42 AM

Oh it will SURELY fix the game for teamgamers, so they can play their noob 1 bridge map well...
Favt is that will break 1vs1 and 2vs2, render half the rosters useless and we are talking about the main competitive mode.

1) No indeed, the most cost efficient elite is locked in airborne doctrine, their stock option is to slap double upgrade and make terminators out of their mainline, and support it with the best AI tanks in game (he sherman, t34, centaur..)

Thanks god, unless you know it is locked under a doctrine. Clap Clap Clap. So how can it be comparable with a stock unit? There is no stock unit in game that better and stronger than obers. And obviously the best AI tanks in game is KT also, so you get best stock AI tanks and AI infantry in game , clap clap clap again.

2) wow it can cloak, garrison (and fire to infantry), and it's cheap/T0...imagine how powerful it would be if it could hit something and you didn't need 3 of them to get any result.
Meanwhile allies get a viable double at on cheap squads

How cheap is it? Is 100 munition + 200 MP + unlocking cost + later arrival time+ equipment cost that force you to leave the battle field to pick it up called cheap? Again, they are not AT, you simply can't compare them. Not to mention we all know that how range is important that you also have emphasized on, so how viable is a short range double at on cheap squads when its range is even shorter than reketen and can be kite by luch like no tomorrow?

3) No there isn't, it comes out at 13 CP, which means you won't need tier 2 or 3...

IT ONLY COMES OUT AT 13 CP IF YOU BOUGHT DLC AND PAYING FOR A 800 HP SO CALLED HEAVY TANK?LOLLLLLLL

Again, why are you keep comparing stock unit with doctrinal unit again? You are keep sidetracking and trying to ignore the ultimate flexibility and advantages that OKW has without need to picking any commander. I would pick jagtiger over pershing if you are comparing doctrinal unit and so you can choose between KT and jagtiger according to the situation.
Indeed, USF always need tier 2 or 3 because it doesn't get T0 AT and you get KT just because you would have to tech up to get more stuff whatever.

4) no indeed, but last time I checked usf was the only to have an infantry sniper with tank destroyer range, and stock he shell. It has also the only non doc officers with ability like recon pass and arty REGARDLESS of doctrine.

There is no doubt the major artillery and recon pass is under powered for long times. And it is nowhere comparable to the importance of stock mobile artillery and stock constant MAP hack vehicle especially in team game. I think USF really don't need a rubbish like jackson if axis don't have Jagtiger, elephant, panther and KT. Would you trade jagtiger, elephant, panther and KT just for having an infantry sniper with tank destroyer range that have 0 AI power? You always ignore the obvious advantage that axis have and over emphasized the weapons that ally have just for having a meme solution for the exist of ultimate fire power that axis own.

Oh yeah and the NON DOC ability to pop smoke out of tanks asses, as well as having an entire roster that can deploy it, RE, captain, TD and team weapons excluded.
Oh and doctrinal demo, in a super meta doctrine nontheless...
AND non doc riegel mine with perma stun.

It is only useful if it is not delay anymore and won't cancel the movement of sherman. And you are simply derailing the topic again and again. The advantage of having such a smoke system simply can't compensate the difference between having stock mobile artillery, stock Heavies, stock elite infantries, stock map hack, stock flame nade, stock repair station come with tech, stock AA flak come with base, stock flak base come with tech and even more.

5) of course it isn't, yet it STILL didn't get the option to build it and secure cut off, which makes the faction even more fuel territory dependant

You should be shame if you can't capture more territory than your opponent while you have clearly more infantry on field when your opponent has built a cache.BTW I don't oppose the idea to give okw fuel caches while talking away its salvage ability.

If you think it isn't an advantage we can try to give okw fuel caches...

6) you know what's another advantage, having self heal on vehicles, 0.75 moving accuracy and a cover bonus on any infantry unit...guess what? Nothing was taken from them for it

We are talking USF right? There isn't any cover bonus on USF units. What are you comparing with?

"Although not every stock units of OKW is the best (in fact most of them is the best already)"
LOL
Since when okw got double bar rifles, firefly, pack howie, su76m, calliOP, vickers sniper mg supersayan in buildings, doublebren is in green cover, sherman with hesl shell and still same pen as panzer 4 (110 fuel), 6pounder, mortar pit, demo, m20 mines ?

Why you need double bar rifles when vet five volks are clear cheaper and stronger with stg and can be able to upgrade on field without extra tech cost?Why you need firefly when panther, stug, jagtiger, elephant are clearly better for AT purpose? Not to mention you don't have to use stug to face ally version jagtiger, elephant and KT. Why you need pack howie when ISG is better with its range and cheaper price? Again, try not to derail the topic okay? We are comparing USF with OKW and also the stock unit advantage the OKW having. Don't mix others units and factions into this topic, okay?
17 Nov 2017, 07:12 AM

Why on hel do u want a 10 Point list? Make all abilitys from all faction to the same factor, and its done.

Why should rifles can walk through their own arty shells while axis infantery wipe like enemys units??

you support with this the enourmous amoiunt of arty from allies...little bit bias--

for the guys how say kat is weak and only good vs blobbers:

https://youtu.be/-xPRlK3xK6I?t=1204
17 Nov 2017, 07:31 AM
Admin Red  Badge

Cleaned things up a little. Please do try to stay on topic if at all possible...
17 Nov 2017, 08:38 AM

Why on hel do u want a 10 Point list? Make all abilitys from all faction to the same factor, and its done.

Why should rifles can walk through their own arty shells while axis infantery wipe like enemys units??

you support with this the enourmous amoiunt of arty from allies...little bit bias--

for the guys how say kat is weak and only good vs blobbers:

https://youtu.be/-xPRlK3xK6I?t=1204

Yup and also id iot. What I have seen is that the player has a chance to cancel the FHQ and retreat his volks before it get wiped. That's won't happen on ally, because stuka usually wipe the squad at alpha shot already. Ally player must always immediately react and decide to retreat or not before the first shell lands , therefore it often result at devastating result or miss. The axis player in the video believes the katyusha is totally useless and won't hit his volk within the circle(which is true most of the time, but this time rng god make a joke on him), so he choose to ignore the katyusha and pretend like an id iot and finally he get what he deserved, clap clap clap.
17 Nov 2017, 08:39 AM

Yup and also id iot. What I have seen is that the player has a chance to cancel the FHQ and retreat his volks before it get wiped. That's won't happen on ally, because stuka usually wipe the squad at alpha shot already. Ally player must always immediately react and decide to retreat or not before the first shell lands , therefore it often result at devastating result or miss. The axis player in the video believes the katyusha is totally useless and won't hit his volk within the circle(which is true most of the time, but this time rng god make a joke on him), so he choose to ignore the katyusha and pretend like an id iot and finally he get what he deserved, clap clap clap.

i don´t think that miraflak is an idiot...

17 Nov 2017, 08:45 AM

i don´t think that miraflak is an idiot...

He may not be an id iot. But what he has done in the replay is acting like an id iot. Watching his own squad within the area of barrage and pretending unlucky won't happen on his volk. But thanks god, he didn't complain katyusha OP on this forum because of his mistake. So he is not an id iot at all. The one who claims katyusha OP is the id iot now.
18 Nov 2017, 13:13 PM

To put things into right perspective...

Dangerous Cloth is already doing a good job at adressing the right balance problems in the proper manner :)

It won't matter. They won't listen lol. Every single player knows allied friendly fire is non existent. You can walk your entire blob through all friendly artillery, in whatever form, and receive next to no damage and just march on to Berlin. Every single one knows this, they know it themselves.

It also seems they don't ban me for totally splurging out poisonous speech. Ah well.
18 Nov 2017, 13:38 PM
Patrion 14

It won't matter. They won't listen lol.

Good news :)
Well I just got a list of weapons so we'll probably start hammering away at that before 1.5, but after 1.4.
18 Nov 2017, 17:58 PM

Good news :)

dont listen to him.

he just like to spread false rumors and some theory that community modders are allies fans.

and relic to, so that why they they chosed this community team.

PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS