Login

russian armor

WBP V1.3 Stuka

PAGES (7)down
10 Nov 2017, 10:26 AM

With the new Stuka nerf we will see this:

Stuka dies in the rocket storm from allies rocket launchers like caliOP, Katjuscha and LM (which is the most anoying and BS unit from all of this unit types...while it is the cheapest (lol))

in the actual game version a stuka can survive 1-2 rockets and u can safe it.

no dont come with argues likes:

stuka can now kill katjuschas and LM when it hit this units. Right...WHEN it hit.

but stuka has not the area spread from katjuscha and LM...

where is the nerf for the LM?? 40 fuel for such many rockets...which wipe all in the area and denied Forward retreats points and a defence line and a attack and now the stuka to
10 Nov 2017, 13:16 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

stuka can now kill katjuschas and LM when it hit this units. Right...WHEN it hit.

but stuka has not the area spread from katjuscha and LM...

There you go.

Your stuka hits directly.
And stuka gets no penalty when you shoot through FoW without LoS.

And not "can now": It does and did this already in the past.

And hm wait: You get a Walking Stuka min 9 on the fiel already. and NON-Doctrial!

10 Nov 2017, 13:38 PM

Stuka zu fuz deserve the nerf.

The fastest available non-doctrine rocket artillery that always 100% accurate even trough FoW (allies team weapons nightmare) and need two shot to kill.

both Caliope and Lanf Matress are doctrine and the got nerf in to the void long time ago, so why not this time for Stuka ?
10 Nov 2017, 14:50 PM

There you go.

And hm wait: You get a Walking Stuka min 9 on the fiel already. and NON-Doctrial!

I remember this guy, he is still stuck at rank 2000 OKW 4v4, dont waste your time arguing here :)
10 Nov 2017, 15:11 PM

Wait wait wait... the best way to counter rocket artillery is with other rocket artillery? Wow, I've been doing it wrong all this time...
10 Nov 2017, 15:13 PM

Wait wait wait... the best way to counter rocket artillery is with other rocket artillery? Wow, I've been doing it wrong all this time...

the problem is:

u must nod aim with a LM to hit the stuka which can stay in huge areal----u will hit it with a little luck.

do counter a LM with stuka u need the right time point and must aim ...a little move to side...and it will not hurt the Lm

lm will kill the stuka easily
10 Nov 2017, 15:16 PM

the problem is:

u must nod aim with a LM to hit the stuka which can stay in huge areal----u will hit it with a little luck.

do counter a LM with stuka u need the right time point and must aim ...a little move to side...and it will not hurt the Lm

I cant even remember getting my Stuka killed by a LM once lol...
10 Nov 2017, 15:26 PM

the problem is:

No one in their right mind would waste a LM barrage to solely target a Stuka - it's scatter is so big and the time between rockets is long enough that OKW has time to reverse out and any attempt to kill something based solely on luck is a total waste.

Now if your Stuka is parked next to your Battlegroup or a juicy LM target and gets killed then that's your own fault
12 Nov 2017, 01:38 AM

I don't think the 50% hp nerf is deserved considering that it has quite the low range and is the most expensive rocket arty.

Why don't they just give it 240 HP if they have their heart set on HP nerfs. Why does the balance team have the irrational need to only work in factors of 2?
12 Nov 2017, 03:45 AM

Lol.
I don't think the 50% hp nerf is deserved considering that it has quite the low range and is the most expensive rocket arty.

Why don't they just give it 240 HP if they have their heart set on HP nerfs. Why does the balance team have the irrational need to only work in factors of 2?

Every other comparable rocket arty platform (lm is crew serviced and Callie is a tank, so basically talking katy and pwerfer) gets one hit by tanks, so why would you give the Stuka 240hp? Also, stuka has the unique trait of being able to fire without penalties based on distance or fov, which means you can keep it much safer than any other rocket arty as it can sit at max range and fire just as effectively.

If you're losing vehicle rocket arty to other rocket arty (especially to land mattresses ffs) them you've fucked up hard and it's deserved.
12 Nov 2017, 13:15 PM

Every other artillery in the game, including Katyusha and Panzerwerfer which are squishy as fuck have to move to the frontlines to deal any damage.

Walking stuka has the luxury at firing from max range, even in the fog of war, without this affecting its pinpoint accuracy. Therefore, it's undue for the walking stuka to be any more durable than the forementioned artillery.

If you've been moving your stuka close to the frontlines to fire, you've been doing it wrong.

12 Nov 2017, 16:42 PM

There you go.

how about 180 hp so only 1 tank shot can't kill hit but with the mg can (it has very low armor)
14 Nov 2017, 02:03 AM

the question is, why did it take so long before it was patched?
14 Nov 2017, 04:23 AM

I would give up pinpoint accuracy for multiple rocket spread such as that of EVERY ALLIED ROCKET ARTILLERY.

Stuka/panzerwerfer you either hit or you miss

Panzerwerfer you can hit and not do jack shit. Especially at max range where it’s safe.

You’ll see every allied rocket artillery in most 1s/2s. When was the last time you seen a werfer in 1s? 2s they are rare as well.

This game, multiple rockets over a spread/multiple salvos > accurate few rockets
14 Nov 2017, 08:23 AM

I would give up pinpoint accuracy for multiple rocket spread such as that of EVERY ALLIED ROCKET ARTILLERY.

Stuka/panzerwerfer you either hit or you miss

Panzerwerfer you can hit and not do jack shit. Especially at max range where it’s safe.

You’ll see every allied rocket artillery in most 1s/2s. When was the last time you seen a werfer in 1s? 2s they are rare as well.

This game, multiple rockets over a spread/multiple salvos > accurate few rockets

This +1
I still need to find the idiot the perfectly line up targets and doesn't predict where the barrage will land...
Just give stuka a coh 1 barrage already...
14 Nov 2017, 11:32 AM

Also, only can the allies safely bust out an artillery unit first from those tiers, or call in an arty unit early without consequences (or as much) as the axis would. You can rush Stuka, yes, usually do so if your facing mindless blobbs, or weapon team spam. But your 100 fuel doesn’t go towards a p2/puma to bleed infantry, or to counter light tanks
14 Nov 2017, 12:52 PM

Every other artillery in the game, including Katyusha and Panzerwerfer which are squishy as fuck have to move to the frontlines to deal any damage.

Walking stuka has the luxury at firing from max range, even in the fog of war, without this affecting its pinpoint accuracy. Therefore, it's undue for the walking stuka to be any more durable than the forementioned artillery.

If you've been moving your stuka close to the frontlines to fire, you've been doing it wrong.

Why still 100 fuel though?
14 Nov 2017, 13:14 PM

Why still 100 fuel though?

Cause it still has the best AoE and is super accurate, and doesn't care about your fog of war.
14 Nov 2017, 13:22 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

mrsmith +
You get a Walking Stuka ca. min 9 on the fiel already and NON-Doctrial!
If the map is half half

14 Nov 2017, 14:36 PM

mrsmith +
You get a Walking Stuka ca. min 9 on the fiel already and NON-Doctrial!
If the map is half half

Sometimes that isn't a bad thing. I mostly like to play 2v2 OKW in the current patch (because of the extra cool uniforms). One of the most annoying things is when someone starts building multiple mortar pits about 6 minutes into the game. Then I want my 9 minute walking stuka.
PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS