Login

russian armor

Entertaintment for you m80s

1 Nov 2017, 06:30 AM
1 Nov 2017, 06:51 AM

I have a sinking feeling that this isnt a replay request

Hey OP, do you want to review your play and point out your flaws and mistakes or to cast the game ?
2 Nov 2017, 18:32 PM

I have a sinking feeling that this isnt a replay request

Hey OP, do you want to review your play and point out your flaws and mistakes or to cast the game ?

Sure! But how like to review my own replay? It can be I wish I could stream but having some issues with these videos haha
3 Nov 2017, 23:07 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

https://www.coh2.org/replay/64993/no-more-trollerino-pls
have fun and think about memes :)...

So whats your plan?

Are you askign for Replay Review, because you lost in this game and have no idea why?
Or was it just to post a fun/ good replay.
4 Nov 2017, 05:25 AM

So whats your plan?

Are you askign for Replay Review, because you lost in this game and have no idea why?
Or was it just to post a fun/ good replay.

Its fun, and no I didnt lost.Managed to turn it around with 2 points left. Honestly idk to which point is available to see the match. It was fun though and thats why I uploaded it. I thought you could see until the last part of the match and yes! I would like a review to improve and to avoid this kind of tactics being used on my british faction. However, as I said before; I managed to turn it around and win with 2 points remaining hehe so yeah I was not aware about the replay ending before I turn it around and win hehe. Would be much cooler if you could see that. You´ll probably feel the emotion :) btw I´ve seen you before so I stalked your account before I created mine because I was kinda hype ....aaanyways its a wonderful surprise to know that you are so close to the community :) btw I´ve read the latest patch that relic is releasing and Im also glad to know that you also keep a close eye towards the community to see which aspects of the game can be improved. In fact I would like to say that in case you guys couldnt see the whole replay they should fix it just so it can be a complete one... instead of what probably just happened here haha. ILU m8 <444>3 :Vvvv keep up the good work my lord :)
4 Nov 2017, 10:21 AM
Lead Strategist Badge

Its fun, and no I didnt lost.Managed to turn it around with 2 points left. Honestly idk to which point is available to see the match. It was fun though and thats why I uploaded it. I thought you could see until the last part of the match and yes! I would like a review to improve and to avoid this kind of tactics being used on my british faction. However, as I said before; I managed to turn it around and win with 2 points remaining hehe so yeah I was not aware about the replay ending before I turn it around and win hehe. Would be much cooler if you could see that. You´ll probably feel the emotion :) btw I´ve seen you before so I stalked your account before I created mine because I was kinda hype ....aaanyways its a wonderful surprise to know that you are so close to the community :) btw I´ve read the latest patch that relic is releasing and Im also glad to know that you also keep a close eye towards the community to see which aspects of the game can be improved. In fact I would like to say that in case you guys couldnt see the whole replay they should fix it just so it can be a complete one... instead of what probably just happened here haha. ILU m8 <444>3 :Vvvv keep up the good work my lord :)

Thx^^

Moving the thread
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight