Login

russian armor

Need help improving

30 Oct 2017, 23:23 PM

If u can spare the time and effort , pls watch the game and comment on it .
Thank you

https://www.coh2.org/replay/64973/trying-to-improve-tips-needed/page/1#post_id635124
31 Oct 2017, 02:08 AM
Director of Moderation Badge

I'm reviewing this btw
31 Oct 2017, 06:12 AM

1st video so it's not the best. Hope it helps.

If you have any questions comments or concerns do not hesitate to ask!

ShadowLinkX37
31 Oct 2017, 14:12 PM

1st video so it's not the best. Hope it helps.

ShadowLinkX37

Thanks a lot for the review, i think the mg and mines tips were really helpful .
But i have some questions concerning the doctrine , i think that waiting for tiger or tiger ace is a big waste of time , with good play and decent map control u can hit popcap long beofre u can get a tiger out , i never felt the need for a tiger this is why i dont usually go for it .
Ostheer t3 is perfect cuz it offers TDs anti infatry and a decent main battle tank . so i tend to go for a doctrine that helps these units perform rather than wait for a tiger that might or might not come in time .
31 Oct 2017, 15:43 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post31 Oct 2017, 14:12 PMrush

Thanks a lot for the review, i think the mg and mines tips were really helpful .
But i have some questions concerning the doctrine , i think that waiting for tiger or tiger ace is a big waste of time , with good play and decent map control u can hit popcap long beofre u can get a tiger out , i never felt the need for a tiger this is why i dont usually go for it .
Ostheer t3 is perfect cuz it offers TDs anti infatry and a decent main battle tank . so i tend to go for a doctrine that helps these units perform rather than wait for a tiger that might or might not come in time .

It's not so much about hitting popcap it's more of what you do with that popcap. The Tiger Ace is tradiationally a shock unit due to its odd cost of 800MP and 0F. You make 2 p4s or whatever and by the time you hit 17 CPs, call in TA and just rush your opponet destroying everything and if you lose the TA it doesn't matter because it was draining your resources. Best case scenario the dive causes an immediate surrender.

The Tiger is just a generalist tank like the P4, except instead it is safer, and more lethal. Don't get me wrong buffing your entire army with the command p4 is good, but those heavy tanks also augment your forces as well and are not just "lone gunman".

Another large point is that players all have a limited "pool" of micro that they can expend at a certain amount of time. Heavy tanks tend to use significantly less micro than 2x mediums. This allows for your to spend your micro on your infantry or other engagements.

If you want to stick with command p4 by all means go for it :) after all it's about winning how you see fit. I do that all the time with fallschirmjaeger.

ShadowLinkX37
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS