Login

russian armor

CoH2 Platinum Edition

28 Oct 2017, 12:13 PM

Hello Guys! I already own coh2 (only the base game), but I saw company of heroes 2 Platinum Edition beeing sold for 6,99 on the internet. And I thought about buying that, so I can play the western army units, etc. So I wanted to ask, if it is possible to install the Platinum Edition to use the DLC`s, if I already own the base game? (Because the DLC`s on their own would be too expensive...)

-Jonas!

PS: I didnt know in which forum I should post this, so I did it here... If that was wrong: fell free to correct me.
28 Oct 2017, 13:16 PM
Donator 11

I don't think there would be any problem. But to be 100% sure you have to try it I guess, as everybody here bought the game long time ago and it will be hard to find somebody who has tried newer editions.

Btw. these recommended requirements are so funny :D
28 Oct 2017, 22:54 PM

I don't think there would be any problem. But to be 100% sure you have to try it I guess, as everybody here bought the game long time ago and it will be hard to find somebody who has tried newer editions.

Btw. these recommended requirements are so funny :D

Okay, thank u
29 Oct 2017, 01:59 AM

Hello Guys! I already own coh2 (only the base game), but I saw company of heroes 2 Platinum Edition beeing sold for 6,99 on the internet. And I thought about buying that, so I can play the western army units, etc. So I wanted to ask, if it is possible to install the Platinum Edition to use the DLC`s, if I already own the base game? (Because the DLC`s on their own would be too expensive...)

-Jonas!

PS: I didnt know in which forum I should post this, so I did it here... If that was wrong: fell free to correct me.

Shouldn't be a problem. All DLC on Steam tends to be discretely and intelligently handled. At best, you'll be able to gift the base game part to someone. At worst, you've lost 1 or 2 bucks of your package.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★