Login

russian armor

Stormtrooper Pzsreck drop

20 Sep 2017, 08:16 AM

If you get G43 and Pzsreck to a Stormtrooper squad, and it drops the Pzsreck, it cant be ugraded again, and you cant pick up other weapons either. So you lost the Pzsreck and the slot also.
Happens always, when I get this combo.
31 Jul 2018, 09:28 AM

This bug is still in the game. Will it solved in the next patch?
31 Jul 2018, 23:43 PM

I have been trying to replicate this bug.

I cannot.

However, the bug that you cannot re-purchase a panzerschreck is still in game. Stormtrooper schrecks are a one-off upgrade, so you better not drop it. (A strong reason not to get g43s on a schreck squad.) But yes, that is indeed an unfixed bug, but it has nothing to do with G43s. You also can't upgrade a schreck, drop it, then choose to upgrade x4 StGs.

That said: if you lose the models holding the panzerschreck (but it doesn't drop) on a G43 stormtrooper squad, then the remaining 2 members will NOT switch to the schreck, (when it would be their 'turn'.) You have to reinforce that third member to start using the schreck again. This does seem reliably consistent.

Even though StGs are an exclusive upgrade with the panzerschreck, StG upgraded storms can still pick up two panzerschrecks. It's kinda goofy, but even though StGs and G43s are "slot_items", they don't actually take up a slot, whereas panzerschrecks do. (And LMG34s, BARS, Brens, LMG42s, etc.)

What is interesting is that in the case of StG storms picking up a schreck, if the model holding the schreck dies, it doesn't transfer to the other squad members. And if you reinforce, there appears to be a 50/50 chance (from what I'm seeing) that the model will pull out an StG or a Panzerschreck. It seems to pick at random which weapon the model will pull out. This is because all 4 members are given the StG slot item, but still have an open 'slot'.

If you upgraded this StG schreck stormtrooper squad with, say, G43s, you'd be adding more items into the mix. But to be clear this is a stormtrooper squad that upgraded both StGs AND G43s then picked up schrecks.

But until those two slots are filled, Storms can pick up weapons regardless of G43s or StGs. To be honest though, I had thought that the Stormtrooper G43 package had been replaced with the panzergrenadier version which DOES lock out slot_item pickups as you would describe. But that was in a patch I think even before you made this thread last year.

TL:DR
I have strong doubts it'll be solved next patch.
1 Aug 2018, 09:23 AM

Interesting, but it happens for me EVERY time, for my mate also. You may be right, if the pzsreck holding model dies, its lost, so when the squad members drops under 3, the 2 remained models are holding the G43. Stg+pzschreck is not an option, when I want them for long range engagement. You can say, I should get pzgrens with G43+double pzschreck, but with Elite Troops and Encirclement its not an option, or just secondary.

So just waiting for the solution.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS