Login

russian armor

Stuart OP

1 Sep 2017, 09:48 AM

Had a game where I noticed the true potential of the Stuart. My Stuart was 10% health. One faust, AT hit, or any light armor shell would've killed it. Run my Stuart away into my base. He chases me with his Puma. I shell shock him run circles around him and then AT nade it... killed a full health Puma, haha. Stuart's rate of fire and crazy too! Anyone else have crazy Stuart stories?
1 Sep 2017, 10:49 AM

does that mean he ignore puma range advantage and went in danger close to stuart ?

dont get me wrong but i am that kind of player that always throw in like his way and the result was...... well no doubt same as yours opponent and i deserved it while any other player shouldn't even have a scratch
1 Sep 2017, 10:55 AM

stuart dies to 1 mine and the pathing of it is just shiet whats OP in that u just got bless by RNG thats all
ps: all usf tanks are paper made according to lelic
1 Sep 2017, 12:21 PM

does that mean he ignore puma range advantage and went in danger close to stuart ?

dont get me wrong but i am that kind of player that always throw in like his way and the result was...... well no doubt same as yours opponent and i deserved it while any other player shouldn't even have a scratch

Used the terrain to my advantage. Backed up on the road, turned at the forest, and backed up into my base. Also, was out of his line of sight I think when I backed up. I also flanked his Puma, but his rockets caught be off guard. Hence the reason why I backed up since the Puma and rockets both got shots off.

stuart dies to 1 mine and the pathing of it is just shiet whats OP in that u just got bless by RNG thats all
ps: all usf tanks are paper made according to lelic

Stuart does extremely well against light vehicles. Probably the best light vehicle there is. With the exception of the Puma. Especially has nice utility. Does decent inf damage IMO. Also, I've never had a Stuart die from one mine... Also, I wouldn't call it RNG considering that fact that I knowingly made the decision to back up into the forest and turn so that his LoS was cut. Then to use shell shock knowingly it would blind him, get to his backside and finish him off.

Reponse to PS: yeah I agree. The whole misconception of "German armor was so thick and American armor was paper" needs to die.
1 Sep 2017, 14:39 PM

OP ? probably not i think your information already answer that situation quite well. he should be aware about AT nade in a first place and as long as puma on the field that what cause stuart a problem
2 Sep 2017, 21:13 PM

OP ? probably not i think your information already answer that situation quite well. he should be aware about AT nade in a first place and as long as puma on the field that what cause stuart a problem

Maybe I shouldn't have put OP since people like to take things literal.
3 Sep 2017, 01:01 AM

Used the terrain to my advantage. Backed up on the road, turned at the forest, and backed up into my base. Also, was out of his line of sight I think when I backed up. I also flanked his Puma, but his rockets caught be off guard. Hence the reason why I backed up since the Puma and rockets both got shots off.

Stuart does extremely well against light vehicles. Probably the best light vehicle there is. With the exception of the Puma. Especially has nice utility. Does decent inf damage IMO. Also, I've never had a Stuart die from one mine... Also, I wouldn't call it RNG considering that fact that I knowingly made the decision to back up into the forest and turn so that his LoS was cut. Then to use shell shock knowingly it would blind him, get to his backside and finish him off.

Tellers will one shot your Stuart, just FYI.

3 Sep 2017, 03:38 AM

Maybe I shouldn't have put OP since people like to take things literal.

Tada that is the answer sir
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 26
Germany 522

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak