Login

russian armor

[Bug] Vehicle Crew Repair - Sov

28 Jul 2017, 08:51 AM
Senior Mapmaker Badge

VEHICLE CREW REPAIR - SOV

Tested in COH2live, this ability is switchable but it locks in this case:

- Any tank using Vehicle Crew RepairSOV (it is best to try with several tanks).
- When it enters combat its ability becomes blocked and immobilized tank (can not fire and rotate turret). When player has less than 30MU (it is the value of using ability) and even without having less than 30 is randomly blocked.

Curiosities:
-Vehicle Crew Repair SOV can not be used in non-Soviet tanks, on the contrary OKW can use Vehicle Crew RepairOKW.
-Vehicle Crew Repair OKW just for using ability immobilized tank (can fire and rotate turret)
-Vehicle Crew Repair BRIT just for using ability immobilized tank (can not fire and rotate turret)

I suggest to fix the bug and standardizing immobilizations on all factions
28 Jul 2017, 08:58 AM

OKW repair is also a lot more situation and it doesn't repair much of the tank.

Also if text in game is righto, the OKW tanks have higher chance to be abandoned if something fires at them while the ability is active.

But I need a confirmation about this, it's in game text after all ;)
28 Jul 2017, 11:36 AM

OKW repair is also a lot more situation and it doesn't repair much of the tank.

Also if text in game is righto, the OKW tanks have higher chance to be abandoned if something fires at them while the ability is active.

But I need a confirmation about this, it's in game text after all ;)

Agreed, the OKW one is good for criticals but that's about it, that's sadly the reason why I almost never use the ability since it's far too risky to pop it up and try to repair and risk getting your vehicle decrewed.

I basically only use Armored for the Sturmtiger.

Sad it's so useless.
28 Jul 2017, 20:24 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

Agreed, the OKW one is good for criticals but that's about it, that's sadly the reason why I almost never use the ability since it's far too risky to pop it up and try to repair and risk getting your vehicle decrewed.

I basically only use Armored for the Sturmtiger.

Sad it's so useless.

The ability is decent if you hit a random mine with no enemies near by, but it additionally costing 50 munitions for a very minor repair is generally not worth.

Signal Relay is good for using Pumas to hunt Katys, Ambulances, and other things of the sort.

Another good thing about Armored is the heat rounds for a Puma spam. It really does help with anti medium and heavy.

(I love puma spam. They are really good for their cost.)
28 Jul 2017, 21:46 PM

The ability is decent if you hit a random mine with no enemies near by, but it additionally costing 50 munitions for a very minor repair is generally not worth.

Signal Relay is good for using Pumas to hunt Katys, Ambulances, and other things of the sort.

Another good thing about Armored is the heat rounds for a Puma spam. It really does help with anti medium and heavy.

(I love puma spam. They are really good for their cost.)

All in all to me it's situational most of the time while not being useless like some other commanders. But it still has potential to be a great commander choice for which you will not feel sorry for making if they just tweaked it a bit.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★