Login

russian armor

Two simple questions.

3 Aug 2013, 16:06 PM

Hello all,

Last game I was trying to use field medics to heal my infantry. I've noticed that towards mid game medics stopped healing my retreating troops.
What's the matter? Is there like a limit of heals or something? Or is it a bug?
I think every conq unit got healed three or four times before medics started to ignore them.

The second question is on TM-35. As I know from wiki, those were strictly anti tank mines. Can they detonate because of grens running through them? I layed a mine field of four on the crossroad to protect VP and fuel, and three minutes later I found out they went off, however I didn't not see any remains of half truck or armor car. That was during first 10-15 min.

Thanks.
Only Relic postRelic 3 Aug 2013, 16:09 PM

1: You should get healed at all times, but if there is an enemy doing damage to units nearby the medics OR the medics, they won't heal your troops. I will check on monday to see if there is a potential bug.

2: TM-35 will also detonate against infantry troops.
3 Aug 2013, 18:53 PM

Were you playing as Ostheer?
Sometimes the medics won't run towards some units if they are just out of range. This can happen if units take another retreat path and end up on the other side of your headquarters.
Quite common if the bunker isn't very close and as fighting locations across the map may change over a match.
3 Aug 2013, 19:01 PM

i think this happened to someone in alpha, he had to kill medics with molotovs to make them heal again
3 Aug 2013, 19:05 PM

pherrera,

I think you are right. My HQ was under attack. I lost that game fast because I was trying out new techniques.

Thanks to all for reply.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS